Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Harry Reid
GLOBES Adelson offered $1b for Iron Dome but was rebuffed by Ron Dagoni January 8, 2016 Sheldon Adelson wanted to donate one billion dollars to the Iron Dome project, offering to channel the funds through the US government, but was … Continue reading
THE JEWISH VOICE by JV Staff July 29, 2015 The hotshot senator from New York exactly five years ago was quoted in the Huffington Post as bragging: “You know, my name comes from the word shomer, guardian, watcher. My ancestors … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Bruce Thornton April 27, 2015 For 6 years Barack Obama in word and deed has battered the Constitution and slapped around the Republicans. Abetted by his Luca Brasi, Harry Reid, he has run roughshod over the … Continue reading
CLICK FOR VIDEO Can’t keep up with all the videos? Here is the ultimate compilation.