Most Clicked This Week
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
- "Lauder has it backwards. It is his generation’s decision to dilute our religion, our culture, and our connection to our homeland, that has led to a generation of full of apathetic and disconnected Jews"
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Center for Jewish History
“The Jew of Malta” is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?”
ARUTZ SHEVA Why is a Jewish group showing an anti-Semitic play? by Morton A. Klein December 3, 2017 The ZOA has just learned that one of the most anti-Semitic plays of all time, Christopher Marlowe’s “The Jew of Malta” (written … Continue reading
“David Myers may present a moderate façade, but his academic and political affiliations expose his radical core”
ARUTZ SHEVA David Myers: Wrong Choice for Center for Jewish History by Cinnamon Stillwell September 18, 2017 When a respected and apolitical institution like the New York-based Center for Jewish History (CJH) hires an anti-Israel academic to be its new CEO and … Continue reading