Most Clicked This Week
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- “Antisemitism is a politics of misdirected blame. Today its most frequent target is the state of Israel”
- Brookings: Carly Fiorina is the only candidate who knows how to handle ISIS
- Obama wants to be Secretary General of our beloved United Nations
- Israel's Foreign Ministry: "Israel and the EU are back to good and close relations"
- Dore Gold resigns: "The role of director-general of the foreign ministry was a professional and personal peak in all the years that I served on the diplomatic front"
- "Austria’s Jewish community of just over 10,000 is tiny relative to the more than half a million Muslims who live in the nation of almost 9 million, many of whom are Turkish or of Turkish origin"
- "In the heart of Jerusalem's Old City, France is providing diplomatic cover for undercover anti-Israel activists"
Tag Archives: Center for Jewish History
“The Jew of Malta” is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?”
ARUTZ SHEVA Why is a Jewish group showing an anti-Semitic play? by Morton A. Klein December 3, 2017 The ZOA has just learned that one of the most anti-Semitic plays of all time, Christopher Marlowe’s “The Jew of Malta” (written … Continue reading
“David Myers may present a moderate façade, but his academic and political affiliations expose his radical core”
ARUTZ SHEVA David Myers: Wrong Choice for Center for Jewish History by Cinnamon Stillwell September 18, 2017 When a respected and apolitical institution like the New York-based Center for Jewish History (CJH) hires an anti-Israel academic to be its new CEO and … Continue reading