Most Clicked This Week
- IDF "pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria"
- WATCH: IDF Confuses Syrian Missile System and Returns the Missiles to Sender
- Blue and White leader Gantz fails to form coalition
- "Wiki-Israel seeks to provide accountability for the numerous and often anonymous editors who control all of the content that exists on Wikipedia"
- Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334--allowed by Obama admin--"Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem"
- “U of Toronto Graduate Student Union opposes campus kosher food as ‘pro-Israel’”
- “Approval of bill by Netanyahu comes following change in US stance regarding the legality of Israeli settlements in the West Bank”
- Films from Clarion Project
Tag Archives: T’ruah
Bibi’s DC visit next week marks “beginning of a new era in Israel’s relations with the US. But to make the most of this unprecedented opportunity, Israel needs to recognize its role as America’s ally”
JERUSALEM POST Beautiful Friendship by Caroline B. Glick February 9, 2017 …Democrats in both houses of Congress joined with their Republican counterparts in condemning UN Security Council Resolution 2334 that criminalized Israel. A significant number of Democratic lawmakers support Trump’s … Continue reading