Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- "The families of Bezalel and Ruth found themselves at the 'COVID-19 Hotel' in Nir Etzion. Last Thursday, the two announced their engagement"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: El Al
“El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In fresh sign of warming ties, Israeli airliner enters Sudan’s airspace by Raphael Ahren and Michael Bachner June 4, 2020 An El Al plane flying from Argentina crossed through Sudan’s airspace on Thursday, the first Israeli airliner … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel reportedly decides on self-quarantine for arrivals from NY, Wash., CA by Staff March 8, 2020 Passengers arriving in Israel from New York, Washington state, and California will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days under new … Continue reading
“It’s a catastrophe,” an El Al official told Kan News, “The airlines here will collapse within weeks”
YESHIVA WORLD El Al Warns It Will Imminently Collapse; Plans To Fire 1,000 People Due To Coronavirus Losses February 27, 2020 Israel became the first country on Wednesday to advise its citizens to halt all unnecessary travel abroad in light … Continue reading
GLOBES El Al to launch Tel Aviv – Chicago flights by Michal Raz-Chaimovich February 28, 2019 El Al Israel Airlines Ltd is continuing its policy of strengthening its Israel-US business and will launch flights between Tel Aviv and Chicago next … Continue reading
“Last week, Israeli media reported of rioting Haredim onboard an El Al plane. The true story turned out to be very different, and deeply revealing”
TABLET MAG The Flight 002 Election by Liel Leibovitz November 21, 2018 Last Thursday, as New York was struggling with the obstacles presented by 5 mighty inches of snow, El Al Flight 002 to Tel Aviv, scheduled to depart at 6:30 … Continue reading
“El Al plane took off 75 minutes late due to demand by four men, who refused to speak to female flight attendants to solve matter”
TIMES OF ISRAEL NY-Israel flight delayed by ultra-Orthodox men’s refusal to sit next to women by Staff June 23, 2018 An El Al flight from New York to Israel this week was delayed for over an hour due to the … Continue reading
REUTERS Israel’s El Al seeks international help to access Saudi airspace by Tova Cohen and Ari Rabinovitch March 1, 2018 Israel’s flag carrier El Al has asked an airline industry lobby group to help it access Saudi Arabian airspace, so … Continue reading