Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Tag Archives: El Al
GLOBES El Al to launch Tel Aviv – Chicago flights by Michal Raz-Chaimovich February 28, 2019 El Al Israel Airlines Ltd is continuing its policy of strengthening its Israel-US business and will launch flights between Tel Aviv and Chicago next … Continue reading
“Last week, Israeli media reported of rioting Haredim onboard an El Al plane. The true story turned out to be very different, and deeply revealing”
TABLET MAG The Flight 002 Election by Liel Leibovitz November 21, 2018 Last Thursday, as New York was struggling with the obstacles presented by 5 mighty inches of snow, El Al Flight 002 to Tel Aviv, scheduled to depart at 6:30 … Continue reading
“El Al plane took off 75 minutes late due to demand by four men, who refused to speak to female flight attendants to solve matter”
TIMES OF ISRAEL NY-Israel flight delayed by ultra-Orthodox men’s refusal to sit next to women by Staff June 23, 2018 An El Al flight from New York to Israel this week was delayed for over an hour due to the … Continue reading
REUTERS Israel’s El Al seeks international help to access Saudi airspace by Tova Cohen and Ari Rabinovitch March 1, 2018 Israel’s flag carrier El Al has asked an airline industry lobby group to help it access Saudi Arabian airspace, so … Continue reading
GATESTONE So Now American Zionists Want to Boycott Israel by Alan M. Dershowitz July 14, 2017 …This is not to say that I am happy with the end result. As a post-denominational Jew, I want to see a part of … Continue reading
Renee Rabinowitz, 81-year-old holocaust survivor, “asked by a flight attendant to move to another seat due to the request of a haredi man sitting next to her” subsequently sued El Al
JERUSALEM POST Israeli court: Haredi calls for women to move seats on El Al now illegal by Jeremy Sharon June 22, 2017 In a landmark ruling, the Jerusalem Magistrate’s Court ruled El Al and other airlines may no longer ask … Continue reading