Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Islamic extremism
Bill Maher interviews Democratic Congresswoman Gabbard: Why can’t Obama say “Islamic Extremism”? [VIDEO]
MEDIAITE Bill Maher Goes Off, Asks Dem Rep. Why Obama Won’t Say ‘Islamic Extremism’ by Josh Feldman October 30, 2015 Bill Maher tonight spoke with Democratic Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard about an issue they agree on: the frustrating refusal of President … Continue reading
Media won’t expose Islamic extremism as the root of Israel hatred because it’s too terrifying to take on a billion Muslims. Way easier to just blame Israel
JEWISH CHRONICLE ONLINE History lessons needed by Melanie Phillips October 22, 2015 Years ago, I asked the editor of an Israeli newspaper why Israel never acknowledged that the wellspring of the Arab onslaught against it lay in Islamic extremism. “We can’t … Continue reading