Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: Islamic extremism
Bill Maher interviews Democratic Congresswoman Gabbard: Why can’t Obama say “Islamic Extremism”? [VIDEO]
MEDIAITE Bill Maher Goes Off, Asks Dem Rep. Why Obama Won’t Say ‘Islamic Extremism’ by Josh Feldman October 30, 2015 Bill Maher tonight spoke with Democratic Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard about an issue they agree on: the frustrating refusal of President … Continue reading
Media won’t expose Islamic extremism as the root of Israel hatred because it’s too terrifying to take on a billion Muslims. Way easier to just blame Israel
JEWISH CHRONICLE ONLINE History lessons needed by Melanie Phillips October 22, 2015 Years ago, I asked the editor of an Israeli newspaper why Israel never acknowledged that the wellspring of the Arab onslaught against it lay in Islamic extremism. “We can’t … Continue reading