Most Clicked This Week
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Syria: "The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies"
- “You are the resounding 72-74% majority of the 5.4 million American Jewry who have backed the Democratic Party since the sun has risen in the East”
- "Phillips has won a well-earned reputation as a stalwart opponent of the misrepresentations and downright lies about Israel that constantly fill the world’s media"
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Western Wall
“Bolton reportedly told Netanyahu that the U.S. Syria withdrawal, rather than a time-sensitive pullout, would be contingent on the neutralization of the threat of ISIS in the country”
JNS Bolton visits Netanyahu, Western Wall tunnels with Israeli officials to ire of PA by Malkah Fleisher January 7, 2019 After a visit to the Western Wall and its tunnels on Sunday, U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton met with … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years by Amanda Borschel-Dan October 16, 2017 Archaeologists are one step closer to solving the riddle of what took place in Jerusalem following the destruction of … Continue reading
“Man praying at Western Wall on 17th of Tammuz discovers mixed gender prayer space is completely empty. ‘Where are the Reform worshippers?'”
HAARETZ Who Are We to Tell Religious Jews What to Do at the Western Wall? by Irit Linur July 11, 2017 Like many secular Jews, I am not particularly interested in the Kotel. It has no shade or Zara outlet. … Continue reading
“People have every right to be angry about the government’s move…While wrong, it doesn’t justify the vitriol being leveled at the government by American Jewish leaders threatening to rethink their support for Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Who Cares About Jewish Unity? by Caroline B. Glick June 29, 2017 There are four important aspects to the government’s decisions on Sunday relating to egalitarian prayer at the Western Wall and the conversion bill. The first is … Continue reading
“Don’t delude yourself thinking your quarrels are a battle over Israel’s existence. There are genuine threats to Israel, and they’ve nothing to do with who prays where or when”
JNS A different take on the Western Wall controversy by Stephen M. Flatow June 28, 2017 The headlines of the Jewish press this week were filled with stories about angry American Jews arriving in Israel and denouncing the Israeli government’s … Continue reading
“Decision to suspend the plan prompted warnings that it may spark a crisis with Diaspora Jews, especially in the US” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM Decision to nix Western Wall compromise riles Diaspora by Shlomo Cesana, Mati Tuchfeld, Yehuda Shlezinger, Yori Yalon and Staff June 26, 2017 The government on Sunday shelved a long-overdue plan to open a mixed-gender prayer area at the Western … Continue reading
Israeli court rules in interim injunction “that Western Wall Rabbi and other state agencies must explain why women should not be allowed to pray in accordance with their custom at the traditional plaza”
JERUSALEM POST High Court Hints Women Should be Allowed to Read Torah at Western Wall by Jeremy Sharon January 13, 2017 The High Court of Justice on Wednesday gave a strong indication that it will rule that women should be … Continue reading