Most Clicked This Week
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “University lecturer, 73, sacked for telling colleague 'Jewish people are the cleverest in the world' and 'Germans are good engineers' says he is victim of 'woke' university culture”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- ‘Mein Kampf’, Entering the Public Domain, Must be Put in its Place
- #NickCannon says #BariWeiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Richard Goldberg, FDD Senior Adviser, sanctioned by Iran
Tag Archives: University of North Carolina
ROLL CALL ‘Anti-semitic rhetoric’ at Duke-UNC event prompts Rep. Holding to ask for federal probe by Griffin Connolly April 16, 2019 Rep. George Holding has asked the Department of Education to investigate whether a joint conference on Middle East studies … Continue reading
#UNC #Chapel Hill textbook: #Jews who perished in the #Holocaust didn’t “tap into the strength that comes from recognizing their intrinsic worth”
DAILY WIRE Victim-Blaming At University of North Carolina by Paul Miller August 22, 2018 Is a seven-year-old child to blame for having cancer? What life choices can a first-grader make that would result in a malignant tumor on his right … Continue reading