Most Clicked This Week
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
The late Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein founded the IFCJ in 1983 to “help build bridges between Christians and Jews, and as a source of support for Israel and Jews around the world”
JNS Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, stalwart promoter of ties between Jews and Christians, dies at 67 by Jackson Richman February 6, 2019 Israeli American Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, whose life goal was to promote a dialogue between Jews and Christians, died on … Continue reading
#IFCJ “healing the rift between the two faiths that has existed since the birth of Jesus and the founding of the Christian church”
BREITBART Zionist Group Brings Almost 10,000 Jews Back to Israel with Help From Christians Around the World by Penny Starr September 17, 2017 Jerome Henri Cohen was born in Paris and he was also born a Jew. But despite his … Continue reading
Many of these Baptist pastors “go back home to preach about building bridges with Israel and the Jewish community”
PATHEOS Building Bridges Between the Black Church and the Israeli People by Eliana Rudee March 8, 2017 …In addition to citing religious reasons to support Israel, many Baptist leaders appeal to historical ties between Jews and the African American community, … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Ruth Eglash December 25, 2014 Yulia, Kostiantyn and their daughter, Valerie, don’t look like a typical refugee family. All well dressed — even the Chihuahua, Micky, wearing a chic dog jacket — they might not seem out … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER By Yael Eckstein May 6, 2014 ….Every day the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) receives thousands of pieces of mail from Christians around the world with a financial gift to help Jewish people in need. Often … Continue reading