Most Clicked This Week
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- United Hatzalah video viewed 22.5 million times in one week: "I don’t think any Jewish non-profit organization has received this much exposure in such a short time before"
- Take back the quad to fight #BDS
- #LongIsland #Synagogue installing metal detector as well as double-door “mantrap” vestibule
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "In order to reclaim those liberal and progressive causes, liberal American Jews must force a total rejection of the anti-Zionism and anti-Zionists within the political left"
Tag Archives: LGBTQ
Rabbi Moskowitz: ‘Serving queer Jews is a fulfillment of his duty as an Orthodox rabbi, not a contradiction”
JTA This Orthodox rabbi just took a job at an LGBT synagogue by Ben Sales June 25, 2018 …On a recent weekday afternoon, [Rabbi Mike] Moskowitz is sitting in a Jewish study room at this city’s Congregation Beit Simchat Torah … Continue reading
Pride for some, but not all–Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
THE TOWER LGBTQ Activist: After Last Year’s Ejection of Jewish Marchers, I Won’t Feel Safe at Dyke March by Staff June 22, 2018 Dahlia St. Knives, a transsexual activist and writer, said she doesn’t feel “safe” at the Chicago Dyke March as … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Award-Winning Journalist Who Broke Story of Jewish Women Barred From Chicago ‘Dyke March’ Removed From Reporting Duties by Ben Cohen July 10, 2017 An award-winning journalist who broke the story of the group of Jewish women ejected from an … Continue reading
Chicago ‘Dyke March’ removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags “because they were ‘triggering'”
HAARETZ Chicago ‘Dyke March’ Bans Jewish Pride Flags: ‘They Made People Feel Unsafe’ June 25, 2017 Three people carrying Jewish Pride flags were asked to leave the annual Chicago Dyke March on Saturday. The Chicago-based LGBTQ newspaper Windy City Times … Continue reading
FORWARD On LBGTQ Rights, Linda Sarsour is No Ally by Udi Asaraf June 13, 2017 …Israel cannot be the only ones fighting for LGBTQ causes in the Middle East. I googled “Social Justice Muslim Activist” hoping to find more people … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURECTION Jewish Voice for Peace targeted at-risk LGBTQ contingent in Israel Day Parade by William A. Jacobson June 11, 2017 The targeting of the LGBTQ pro-Israel community is becoming an obsession for JVP. During the recent Israel Day Parade … Continue reading
OUT MAGAZINE The Creating Change Protest Was Pure Anti-Semitism by Michael Lucas January 27, 2016 It could have been a scene from the early days of Nazi Germany: a raucous mob surrounding a gathering of Jews, chanting vicious slogans, screaming … Continue reading