Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: SJP
“Why would students calling themselves progressives feel the need to use such a startling, antisemitic chant to make their presence known?”
COLLEGE FIX I’m a queer Jew of color. Woke college students tried to shut me down at Vassar by Hen Mazzig November 23, 2019 As part of a recent three-week campus speaking tour, I traveled to colleges across North America … Continue reading
“The BDS movement was established in part by major Palestinian terrorist organizations as a “non-military” way to eradicate Israel”
REUTERS Israel’s top court upholds deportation of Human Rights Watch official November 5, 2019 Israel’s Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld a government decision not to renew the work visa of a Human Rights Watch official and he will have to … Continue reading
“Right-wing anti-Semites see any accusation of anti-Semitism as a Jewish conspiracy to take away the rights of whites, while left-wing anti-Semites sees the same accusation as an attempt to silence Palestinians”
FORWARD I Was Protested At Bard College For Being A Jew by Batya Ungar-Sargon October 12, 2019 …When the conference began Thursday morning, I was warned that protesters from the Bard chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine planned to … Continue reading
“Bringing the SJP conference to Los Angeles in which leaders and members exhort to ‘kill all the Jews’ and ‘stuff some Jews in the oven’ is a significant threat to public safety”
JEWISH JOURNAL L.A. City Council Approves Resolution Calling on UCLA to Cancel SJP Event by Aaron Bandler November 6, 2018 The Los Angeles City Council voted unanimously on Nov. 6 in favor of a resolution calling on UCLA to cancel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER UCLA to Host Student Conference That Advocates ‘Destruction’ of Jewish Self-Determination by Shiri Moshe August 22, 2018 National Students for Justice in Palestine announced on Sunday that it will host its eighth annual conference at the University of California, Los … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST California university puts Students for Justice in Palestine on probation by Danielle Ziri September 3, 2017 The University of California, Irvine has sanctioned its local chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine with disciplinary probation for two academic … Continue reading
Intersectionality partners “work with their BDS brethren for the world-repairing fix of Israel’s destruction”
FRONT PAGE MAG Intersectionality, the BDS Scam and Imperial Japan by Dr Kenneth Levin August 22, 2017 With the coming start of another academic year, American college and university campuses will undoubtedly witness once more the screaming anti-Israel onslaught of … Continue reading