Most Clicked This Week
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- Do Jews Have a Right to Live in the 'West Bank'?
- "Senior Israeli official reportedly describes ‘bewilderment and anger’ in Washington as elections and coalition wrangling fail to produce government"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
- “Chicagoans are about to learn how their mayor wants to meet the high costs of school district and City Hall spending”
Tag Archives: SJP
“The BDS movement was established in part by major Palestinian terrorist organizations as a “non-military” way to eradicate Israel”
REUTERS Israel’s top court upholds deportation of Human Rights Watch official November 5, 2019 Israel’s Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld a government decision not to renew the work visa of a Human Rights Watch official and he will have to … Continue reading
“Right-wing anti-Semites see any accusation of anti-Semitism as a Jewish conspiracy to take away the rights of whites, while left-wing anti-Semites sees the same accusation as an attempt to silence Palestinians”
FORWARD I Was Protested At Bard College For Being A Jew by Batya Ungar-Sargon October 12, 2019 …When the conference began Thursday morning, I was warned that protesters from the Bard chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine planned to … Continue reading
“Bringing the SJP conference to Los Angeles in which leaders and members exhort to ‘kill all the Jews’ and ‘stuff some Jews in the oven’ is a significant threat to public safety”
JEWISH JOURNAL L.A. City Council Approves Resolution Calling on UCLA to Cancel SJP Event by Aaron Bandler November 6, 2018 The Los Angeles City Council voted unanimously on Nov. 6 in favor of a resolution calling on UCLA to cancel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER UCLA to Host Student Conference That Advocates ‘Destruction’ of Jewish Self-Determination by Shiri Moshe August 22, 2018 National Students for Justice in Palestine announced on Sunday that it will host its eighth annual conference at the University of California, Los … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST California university puts Students for Justice in Palestine on probation by Danielle Ziri September 3, 2017 The University of California, Irvine has sanctioned its local chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine with disciplinary probation for two academic … Continue reading
Intersectionality partners “work with their BDS brethren for the world-repairing fix of Israel’s destruction”
FRONT PAGE MAG Intersectionality, the BDS Scam and Imperial Japan by Dr Kenneth Levin August 22, 2017 With the coming start of another academic year, American college and university campuses will undoubtedly witness once more the screaming anti-Israel onslaught of … Continue reading
“#JStreet’s tag line is that it is pro-Israel, but it is nearly impossible to find a pro-Israel policy that J Street supports”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Finding Theological Pornography in J Street by Abraham H. Miller October 17, 2016 …On campus, J Street U partners with Students for Justice in Palestine, widely considered an anti-Semitic organization, and the anti-Israel Jewish Voice for Peace. If there … Continue reading