Most Clicked This Week
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- Take back the quad to fight #BDS
- #LongIsland #Synagogue installing metal detector as well as double-door “mantrap” vestibule
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "In order to reclaim those liberal and progressive causes, liberal American Jews must force a total rejection of the anti-Zionism and anti-Zionists within the political left"
- United Hatzalah video viewed 22.5 million times in one week: "I don’t think any Jewish non-profit organization has received this much exposure in such a short time before"
Tag Archives: SJP
“Bringing the SJP conference to Los Angeles in which leaders and members exhort to ‘kill all the Jews’ and ‘stuff some Jews in the oven’ is a significant threat to public safety”
JEWISH JOURNAL L.A. City Council Approves Resolution Calling on UCLA to Cancel SJP Event by Aaron Bandler November 6, 2018 The Los Angeles City Council voted unanimously on Nov. 6 in favor of a resolution calling on UCLA to cancel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER UCLA to Host Student Conference That Advocates ‘Destruction’ of Jewish Self-Determination by Shiri Moshe August 22, 2018 National Students for Justice in Palestine announced on Sunday that it will host its eighth annual conference at the University of California, Los … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST California university puts Students for Justice in Palestine on probation by Danielle Ziri September 3, 2017 The University of California, Irvine has sanctioned its local chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine with disciplinary probation for two academic … Continue reading
Intersectionality partners “work with their BDS brethren for the world-repairing fix of Israel’s destruction”
FRONT PAGE MAG Intersectionality, the BDS Scam and Imperial Japan by Dr Kenneth Levin August 22, 2017 With the coming start of another academic year, American college and university campuses will undoubtedly witness once more the screaming anti-Israel onslaught of … Continue reading
“#JStreet’s tag line is that it is pro-Israel, but it is nearly impossible to find a pro-Israel policy that J Street supports”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Finding Theological Pornography in J Street by Abraham H. Miller October 17, 2016 …On campus, J Street U partners with Students for Justice in Palestine, widely considered an anti-Semitic organization, and the anti-Israel Jewish Voice for Peace. If there … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Anti-Israel group collects data on where Jewish students live on US campuses by Staff August 16, 2016 Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), a pro-Palestinian student advocacy group, has been compiling lists of Jewish students on college … Continue reading
#NYU #SJP “The same forces behind the [so-called] genocide of black people in America are behind the [so-called] genocide of Palestinians”
TABLET MAG New York University’s Students for Justice in Palestine Blames Police Shootings of Blacks on Israel by Yair Rosenberg July 8, 2016 …Meanwhile, the New York University chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine was busy trying to pin … Continue reading