Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Israel and coronavirus
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Israel took a different approach to the coronavirus from the start because it’s a very different kind of society. Unlike the pampered West, Israel permanently lives in a state of potential emergency and existential threat.
Tag Archives: Usman Khan
“Observers warn that while the Islamic State may have been “defeated” in the Middle East, it remains a potent danger to Europe”
GATESTONE Islamic State Alive and Well in Europe by Soeren Kern December 2, 2019 The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the November 29 jihadi attack at London Bridge, where a Pakistani Islamist stabbed two people to death and injured three others. The … Continue reading