Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Tag Archives: J Street U
Not Birthright: “Those who go on the J Street tour will probably be a self-selected group who are already radicalized”
JNS Its planned Israel trip explains why J Street is losing the fight with the far-left by Jonathan Tobin March 15, 2019 The announcement from the J Street lobby that it plans to sponsor a free trip this summer for … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Washington U Hillel Hailed for Refusing to Fund J Street-Hosted Breaking the Silence Event by Rachel Frommer April 25, 2017 A student leader at Washington University in St. Louis (Wash U) has applauded the school’s Hillel for refusing to fund a … Continue reading
#BrownUniversity alumni petition #Hillel chapter to not celebrate #Israel Independence Day with a #NakbaDay event, but to no avail
THE FORWARD Despite Withdrawal of Hillel Support, Jewish Students Hold Nakba Commemoration Event by Helen Chernikoff May 12, 2016 Jewish students at Brown University and Rhode Island School of Design decided to hold a May 11 event at their Hillel … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG S-BDS: The Rise of Stealth BDS by Daniel Greenfield April 29, 2016 …The next stage of BDS is a stealth boycott. Stealth BDS is BDS without the nasty label and the negative associations that go with it. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Amanda Borschel-Dan June 9, 2014 April saw the first major convergence of the Hillel International, J Street U and Open Hillel constellation. Despite Hillel International’s public partnership with J Street, the Boston University Hillel student board decided … Continue reading