Most Clicked This Week
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
- Delta Airlines managers accused of operating "under an express assumption that ethnic Jews and Israelis, as employees and passengers, cannot be trusted, are aggressive and inappropriate"
Tag Archives: P5+1
ALGEMEINER by Charles Jacobs and Elliott Hamilton July 27, 2015 The recent announcement of the P5+1 nuclear deal with Iran has sparked deep concern and even outrage in the Jewish community. In an almost unprecedented moment for American Jewry, the … Continue reading
Dore Gold is Director-General of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs THE TELEGRAPH by Dore Gold July 10, 2015 Iran remains one of the world’s most prolific sponsors of terrorism. How can we expect it to stop once they have a … Continue reading
I24NEWS by Tal Shalev July 7, 2015 Israel rejects US officials’ claim that they were unable to reach Israelis to brief them Israel officials complain that they are not getting sufficient and up-to-date information about the talks between world powers … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Associated Press June 21, 2015 With some lawmakers chanting “Death to the America,” Iran’s parliament voted Sunday to ban access to military sites, documents and scientists as part of a future deal with world powers over … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Shadi Paveh April 20, 2015 After Iran’s “nuclear talks,” and after it was comfortably removed as a terrorism threat from the “Worldwide Threat Assessment of the US Intelligence Communities,” the International Committee Against Executions (ICAE) reported approximately 55 … Continue reading
POLITICO by Charles Duelfler April 2, 2015 Nothing can work without tough inspections and enforcement. And for that we must rely on…Vladimir Putin. We don’t yet know all the details of the nuclear agreement that Iran, the United States and … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Daniel Halper March 28, 2015 An Iranian journalist writing about the nuclear negotiations between the United States and Iran has defected. In an interview Amir Hossein Motaghi, has some harsh words for his native Iran. He also … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Peter Huessy March 23, 2015 The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) forbids any of its signatories to have nuclear weapons. Full stop. The P5+1 have been attempting to amend the NPT without going through the process established by the NPT … Continue reading
REUTERS by Dan Williams and John Irish March 22, 2015 Top Israeli envoys were sent to confer with French officials on Sunday about preventing what Israel considers an unfavorable nuclear deal with Iran after tensions surfaced between France and the … Continue reading