Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- “Founded by former AIPAC officials, Pro-Israel America seeks to be more explicitly political than the powerful lobby”
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- Victor Davis Hanson: "Trump can be uncouth and crass. But he has shown an empathy for the hollowed-out interior, lacking from prior Republican and Democratic candidates"
Tag Archives: Diaspora
“Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’”
TIMES OF ISRAEL An author predicts Diaspora Jewry’s death, at the hands of Tikkun Olam liberals by Matt Lebovic July 13, 2018 Liberal Jews in the United States have “distorted” Jewish teachings to align with a narrow political agenda, according … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Israeli Chief Rabbinate seeks to emulate role of the Vatican by Isi Leibler January 14, 2016 The tensions created by the ultra-Orthodox Chief Rabbinate within Israeli society have extended to the Diaspora and are now undermining relations with … Continue reading
USA TODAY by Glenn Harlan Reynolds January 19, 2015 Science fiction writer Robert A. Heinlein once wrote: Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Evelyn Gordon August 28, 2014 Carlo Strenger, an Israeli psychology professor, regular Haaretz columnist, and dedicated leftist, offered some useful advice yesterday to all the Diaspora Jewish liberals now bemoaning the end of their love affair with Israel: Grow … Continue reading