Most Clicked This Week
- Ami Horowitz talks with Portland protesters, gets attacked
- DNC 2020 platform expresses "opposition to “any effort to unfairly single out and delegitimize Israel, including at the UN or through the BDS movement"
- #SethRogen: You have an obligation to think before you speak and to have some familiarity with facts before you libel people
- Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
- “How coverage of the Jewish state became a signifier of the ideological activism that now permeates Western culture”
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Memo to Abbas: "The fact is, no other refugee population exists from the 1940s. They have all moved on to build their lives in the places to which they fled or in other countries"
- Long story short: “Only credible military threats have convinced Iran to postpone its nuclear ambitions”
Tag Archives: Pakistan
HAARETZ Israel Would Welcome Ties With Pakistan. Should India Worry? by Efraim Inbar September 10, 2019 According to an op-ed in Haaretz this week, Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan and his military supporters are allowing a highly-censored media unprecedented freedom to discuss … Continue reading
“Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers””
JERUSALEM POST Pakistan arrests ‘last terrorist at large’ in Daniel Pearl killing by Arshad Mehmood and Felice Friedson, Media Line April 22, 2019 Counter-terrorism officials in Islamabad have confirmed that the remaining terrorist sought in the 2002 murder of American … Continue reading
#Pakistani #Islamists continue their #genocide against #Christians, carrying out their sentence for #apostasy
CLARION PROJECT Christian Family Murdered in Easter Attack by Elliot Friedland April 4, 2018 Four Christians were murdered and a young girl injured in a terrorist attack in the Pakistani city of Quetta on Monday. Quetta is the capital of the Balochistan … Continue reading
How Pakistan (the country that brought us the Daniel Pearl beheading), the first modern Islamic state, became a source of Islamic terror
WASHINGTON TIMES What went wrong in Pakistan by Clifford May May 14, 2017 Pakistan was meant to be a model, an example for other nations to emulate. It was founded after World War II, as the sun was setting on … Continue reading
“In 2014, Erdogan invited exiled leaders of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood into Turkey and allowed Hamas leaders to set up their international headquarters in Istanbul”
THE DIPLOMAT Is Turkey Following Pakistan’s Descent Into Islamization? By Abha Shankar August 10, 2016 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s oppressive response to July’s failed coup attempt – in which he sacked thousands of government officials and journalists in a … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL San Bernardino shooter’s dad: He was ‘obsessed’ with Israel by Rossella Tercatin December 6, 2015 …In Sunday’s La Stampa (link in Italian) report, Farook said, “My son said that he shared [IS leader Abu Bakr] Al Baghdadi’s … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD The Rising Migrant Tide, What Merkel wrought by Christopher Caldwell October 26, 2015 …The flood of Middle Eastern refugees into Austria began in the summer. By September they were arriving at the southeastern border at the rate of … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Max Boot May 11, 2015 Seymour Hersh, a once-celebrated reporter, has a new “investigative” article in the London Review of Books about the death of Osama bin Laden. He claims that it was all a put-up job between the … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Evelyn Gordon May 6, 2015 I know it’s been a busy two weeks, but I’m still waiting for that apology. I’ve been waiting for it ever since the U.S. admitted on April 23 to accidentally killing two Western … Continue reading