Most Clicked This Week
- IDF "pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria"
- WATCH: IDF Confuses Syrian Missile System and Returns the Missiles to Sender
- Blue and White leader Gantz fails to form coalition
- "Wiki-Israel seeks to provide accountability for the numerous and often anonymous editors who control all of the content that exists on Wikipedia"
- Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334--allowed by Obama admin--"Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem"
- “U of Toronto Graduate Student Union opposes campus kosher food as ‘pro-Israel’”
- “Approval of bill by Netanyahu comes following change in US stance regarding the legality of Israeli settlements in the West Bank”
- Films from Clarion Project
Tag Archives: Pakistan
HAARETZ Israel Would Welcome Ties With Pakistan. Should India Worry? by Efraim Inbar September 10, 2019 According to an op-ed in Haaretz this week, Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan and his military supporters are allowing a highly-censored media unprecedented freedom to discuss … Continue reading
“Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers””
JERUSALEM POST Pakistan arrests ‘last terrorist at large’ in Daniel Pearl killing by Arshad Mehmood and Felice Friedson, Media Line April 22, 2019 Counter-terrorism officials in Islamabad have confirmed that the remaining terrorist sought in the 2002 murder of American … Continue reading
#Pakistani #Islamists continue their #genocide against #Christians, carrying out their sentence for #apostasy
CLARION PROJECT Christian Family Murdered in Easter Attack by Elliot Friedland April 4, 2018 Four Christians were murdered and a young girl injured in a terrorist attack in the Pakistani city of Quetta on Monday. Quetta is the capital of the Balochistan … Continue reading
How Pakistan (the country that brought us the Daniel Pearl beheading), the first modern Islamic state, became a source of Islamic terror
WASHINGTON TIMES What went wrong in Pakistan by Clifford May May 14, 2017 Pakistan was meant to be a model, an example for other nations to emulate. It was founded after World War II, as the sun was setting on … Continue reading
“In 2014, Erdogan invited exiled leaders of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood into Turkey and allowed Hamas leaders to set up their international headquarters in Istanbul”
THE DIPLOMAT Is Turkey Following Pakistan’s Descent Into Islamization? By Abha Shankar August 10, 2016 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s oppressive response to July’s failed coup attempt – in which he sacked thousands of government officials and journalists in a … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL San Bernardino shooter’s dad: He was ‘obsessed’ with Israel by Rossella Tercatin December 6, 2015 …In Sunday’s La Stampa (link in Italian) report, Farook said, “My son said that he shared [IS leader Abu Bakr] Al Baghdadi’s … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD The Rising Migrant Tide, What Merkel wrought by Christopher Caldwell October 26, 2015 …The flood of Middle Eastern refugees into Austria began in the summer. By September they were arriving at the southeastern border at the rate of … Continue reading