Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Pakistan
COMMENTARY by Max Boot May 11, 2015 Seymour Hersh, a once-celebrated reporter, has a new “investigative” article in the London Review of Books about the death of Osama bin Laden. He claims that it was all a put-up job between the … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Evelyn Gordon May 6, 2015 I know it’s been a busy two weeks, but I’m still waiting for that apology. I’ve been waiting for it ever since the U.S. admitted on April 23 to accidentally killing two Western … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Dennis Prager April 30, 2015 Whenever I have received a call from a listener to my radio show challenging Israel’s legitimacy, I have asked these people if they ever called a radio show to challenge any … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by John R. Bolton March 26, 2015 FOR years, experts worried that the Middle East would face an uncontrollable nuclear-arms race if Iran ever acquired weapons capability. Given the region’s political, religious and ethnic conflicts, the logic … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Daniel Halper December 16, 2014 President Obama’s statement condemning the mass murder in a Pakistan school fails to blame the perpetrators, the Taliban….As NBC reports….The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the assault, which appeared to be targeting … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACIES by Clifford May October 22, 2014 Are the cast, crew and fans of “Homeland” — Showtime’s television series about a brilliant but neurotic CIA agent – Islamophobes? That’s the implication of articles published this month … Continue reading
THE AMERICAN INTEREST by Walter Russell Mead September 23, 2014 As President Obama begins to bomb Syria (with no UN authorization and with a coalition of the willing), he is still bombing Iraq, Yemen, and Pakistan; he has U.S. forces spread out across … Continue reading
TORONTO SUN by Tarek Fatah September 16, 2014 When U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry sat down in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on the 13th anniversary of 9/11, surrounded by the leaders of 10 Arab states, to build a coalition against … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Renee Ghert-Zang July 23, 2014 StandWithUs Social media campaign encourages residents of all countries to quickly and anonymously support Israel in fighting Hamas With current no-flight orders keeping some Israel supporters grounded, they’ve used their passports in other … Continue reading