Most Clicked This Week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- EVENT: CAMERA in Chicago
- #Jonathan Greenblatt #ADL's "new executive director is betraying the organization’s purpose"
- UCLA student and employee: "F*cking Jews...Give the Palestinians back their land, go back to Poland or whatever freezer-state you’re from"
- UCLA & Tufts: First amendment means its okay to demonize Israel
- Israel-bashers crash #UCLA event: "More than a few of the students harassed during the May 17 event were trepidatious about filing a police report"
- "With the advent of “intersectionality,” Jewish students must pass an Israel litmus test to prove their commitment to social justice"
- From an IDF Vet to his American friends: Wake up to what is happening on your college campuses
Tag Archives: Eritrea
“Israel’s policy is legal and justified. Citizens’ well-being must come before that of illegal immigrants”
JERUSALEM INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Israel is not deporting refugees by Dr Emmanuel Navon February 3, 2018 Israel’s decision to expel illegal immigrants (and to redirect some of them to third countries) has aroused fierce criticism both in Israel and … Continue reading
“A new German government report revealed 40% of the German public hold a modern antisemitic view: the hatred of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST German study: Over 50% of Muslim refugees hold antisemitic views by Benjamin Weinthal June 5, 2017 More than half the asylum seekers in Bavaria subscribe to classic antisemitic views about Jewish power, according to a poll released last … Continue reading