Most Clicked This Week
- Bernard Lewis (1916-2018): "He’s been Bibi’s confidant and Edward Said’s nemesis (of whom he said, “It’s hard to know where ignorance ends and deceit begins”), but mostly, he’s been the voice of clarity in a region of distorted facts and fabrications"
- Israeli Air Force: “We are flying the #F-35 all over the Middle East" [VIDEO]
- "Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, world's largest kosher certification body, approves plant-based Impossible Burger"
- "Congress set to consider proposal to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights, ending decades of refusal to accept 1981 annexation"
- "It doesn't look good on CNN, but Israel has to protect its citizens"
- Ask yourself how many Middle East nations have organizations that put together Arab and Jewish runners ?
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Linda Sarsours Lies are revealed in Gaza Conflict [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Eritrea
“Israel’s policy is legal and justified. Citizens’ well-being must come before that of illegal immigrants”
JERUSALEM INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Israel is not deporting refugees by Dr Emmanuel Navon February 3, 2018 Israel’s decision to expel illegal immigrants (and to redirect some of them to third countries) has aroused fierce criticism both in Israel and … Continue reading
“A new German government report revealed 40% of the German public hold a modern antisemitic view: the hatred of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST German study: Over 50% of Muslim refugees hold antisemitic views by Benjamin Weinthal June 5, 2017 More than half the asylum seekers in Bavaria subscribe to classic antisemitic views about Jewish power, according to a poll released last … Continue reading