Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: Jason Greenblatt
“The 30-year old Avi Berkowitz plainly lacks the heft Jason Greenblatt – though an international affairs novice, he was a veteran, seasoned attorney and negotiator – brought to the table”
JEWISH PRESS Enter Avi Berkowitz Editorial Board September 11, 2019 …It is no secret that while the Trump Administration is ready to go, the Palestinians have rejected the plan out of hand by virtue of the plan’s reputed abandonment of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Trump Envoy Greenblatt to Resign After Upcoming Release of Israeli-Palestinian Peace Plan by Staff September 5, 2019 Jason Greenblatt, President Donald Trump’s special representative for international negotiations, plans to resign once the long-delayed US peace plan for Israel and the Palestinians … Continue reading
Welcome to the newest addition of our international maps system after @POTUS issued a proclamation recognizing Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights pic.twitter.com/1D0GTdwtix — Jason D. Greenblatt (@jdgreenblatt45) April 16, 2019
REUTERS Trump cuts more than $200 million in U.S. aid to Palestinians by David Brunnstrom August 24, 2018 The United States is cutting more than $200 million in aid to the Palestinians, the State Department said on Friday, amid a … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Trump’s New Deal for the Middle East by Zev Chafets June 25, 2018 During Jared Kushner’s recent round of Middle East diplomacy, he refrained from spelling out the details of the Trump plan for an Israeli-Palestinian deal…“The world has … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Saudis meet with Kushner, Greenblatt to discuss Gaza, peace push by AFP and TOI staff June 20, 2018 Saudi Arabia’s crown prince on Wednesday hosted US President Donald Trump’s special envoy Jason Greenblatt and adviser Jared Kushner … Continue reading
Palestinian Pay-to-Slay: “Abbas defended payments to Palestinian prisoners, including convicted terrorists, as a “social responsibility”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Abbas said enraged by Kushner meet, refuses to halt pay even to worst terrorists by Staff June 23, 2017 A meeting between Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and senior White House official Jared Kushner reportedly left the … Continue reading
Trump repeating old mistakes: “The two-state model has failed repeatedly and consistently for nearly a hundred years”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu’s Challenge with Trump by Caroline B. Glick May 25, 2017 …Tillerson went on to explain why Trump is so keen to make a deal. “We solve the Israeli-Palestinian peace dilemma, we start solving a lot of the … Continue reading
ASHARQ AL-AWSAT Palestinian Sources: 4 Conditions to Return to Peace Negotiations by Kifah Ziboun and Nazir Majli March 14, 2017 Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas is expected to meet on Tuesday with US President Donald Trump’s envoy to the Middle East, … Continue reading