Most Clicked This Week
- “Ginsburg embodied a particular ambivalence in Jewish life that is found in no other faith community”
- Synagogues are shortening the typically long Yom Kippur services to head off Zoom fatigue. Find your service here.
- A personal message from ArchitectGuy
- Yom Kippur (the 10th day of the Jewish year) concludes 10 days of soul-searching, atonement and repentance– the holiest Jewish time - which begins on Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the Jewish year, commemorating the creation of the first human-being, Adam
- “At a time when Jews are supposed to look within and admit fault, too many of us are virtue signaling and delegitimizing our opponents. Can we stop?”
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
- The blacks that liberal whites still demonize
Tag Archives: Amy Stoken
AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
SUN TIMES Chicago Loop Synagogue vandalized with swastikas by Mitchell Armentrout February 4, 2017 A hate crime investigation is underway after the front window of the Chicago Loop Synagogue was smashed by a vandal who affixed swastikas to its front entrance early … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE by Manya Brachear Pashman June 24, 2015 A nonprofit group devoted to promoting global fellowship and civic conversations is under fire for rescinding an invitation to one of Israel’s top U.S. diplomats. Roey Gilad, consul general of Israel to … Continue reading