Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
“During 3 jam-packed days in Israel, the leader of the world’s second-largest Muslim population did not mention the two-state solution even once” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Modi visit shows Israel can improve foreign ties even without a peace process by Raphael Ahren July 6, 2017 There can be no doubt that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s trip to Israel this week was a … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Israel and India: A new strategic partnership by Ariel Bolstein June 29, 2017 It seems as though not a single week goes by without some head of state visiting us. The past several years have seen a sharp … Continue reading
NEW INDIAN EXPRESS by Press Trust of India July 7, 2015 India’s abstention in a vote at the UNHCR on a UN report critical of Israel’s Gaza war last year is being seen here as a “significant shift” in New … Continue reading
TIMES OF INDIA by Staff June 1, 2015 Narendra Modi will be the first Indian prime minister to travel to Israel, a visit that will finally bring one of the world’s close relationships out of the closet.While dates for the … Continue reading