Most Clicked This Week
- Israel and coronavirus
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
Tag Archives: Shurat HaDin
Jerusalem court ruling proves “Second Intifada was not a popular uprising, but a planned and deliberate war against the civilian population of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinian terror liability Editorial Board July 9, 2019 In a landmark ruling this week, Jerusalem District Court Judge Moshe Drori ruled that the Palestinian Authority is “liable” for terrorist attacks that took place during the Second Intifada, the … Continue reading
#BDSFail “The decision came in response to a complaint from Shurat HaDin, an Israeli advocacy group that files lawsuits around the world against Israel’s foes”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US fundraising site suspends Palestinian boycott account by Josef Federman December 21, 2018 A U.S. software company [Donorbox] said Friday it blocked the fundraising account of the Palestinian-led boycott [BDS] movement against Israel following a complaint by a … Continue reading
Another #ShuratHadin win: In precedent-setting decision, Jerusalem District Court rules that case on behalf of two Jewish American women held hostage by PLO terrorists in 1985 will be heard in Israel, despite the fact they’re not citizens
YNET Nation-State Law allows any Jew to sue terrorists in Israel by Yishai Porot November 8, 2018 A precedent-setting decision made by Jerusalem District Court Judge Moshe Drori based on the Nation-State Law means that any Jew from anywhere in the world … Continue reading
‘Those who choose to boycott the State of Israel should show some self-respect and boycott all the services of the State of Israel’
ARUTZ SHEVA Israel slanderer waits for Israeli lung transplant by Mordechai Sones August 6, 2017 Legal human rights organization Shurat Hadin, joined by 50 IDF reserve officers and soldiers, wrote to the Health Ministry and the National Transplant Center requesting that … Continue reading
Fighting for Israel & Against Terror in US Courts: Going After the Funding, Compensating the Victims featuringRachel May Weiser Senior Attorney and Director of Advocacy Educational Programming at Shurat HaDin – The Israel Law Center Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 8:00 pmNorth … Continue reading
The Facebook Experiment: They shut down the anti-Palestinian pages but not those anti-Jewish [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST When it comes to incitement, is Facebook biased against Israel? by Coral Braun January 5, 2016 …Shurat HaDin, an Israeli based civil rights organization, set out in late December to test whether Facebook holds double standards when it … Continue reading
Zuckerberg and Facebook refuse to remove postings by Palestinians calling for violence against Israelis. But it gets worse
COMMUNITIES DIGITAL NEWS Mark Zuckerberg: An American Jewish tragedy by Doni Kandel December 13, 2015 As a new wave of Palestinian terror has descended upon the people of Israel, social media continues to play a significant and growing role. According to … Continue reading