Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Shurat HaDin
ALGEMEINER Israeli Activist Against Facebook: ‘You’ve Got Blood on Your Hands’ by Ruthie Blum October 18, 2015 The building that houses Facebook’s Israel headquarters was spray-painted with anti-terror signs late Saturday night, Israel’s Channel 2 reported on Sunday. The graffiti – including … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Marissa Newman June 16, 2015 Israel Law Center says it’ll pursue legal action if soda giant doesn’t sever ties with BDS-supporting Zahi Khouri An Israeli advocacy group on Monday threatened legal action against Coca-Cola if it … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Yonah Jeremy Bob April 13, 2015 An Israeli NGO announced on Monday that a US federal court in Washington, DC has granted it a historic $330 million default award judgment against North Korea in a civil damages … Continue reading
THE HILL by Paul Miller September 10, 2014 From an office in the Tel Aviv suburb of Ramat Gan, Nitsana Darshan-Leitner is combating terrorism. As founder and director of the Shurat HaDin – Israel Law Center, she is using the … Continue reading