Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: Operation Protective Edge
ISRAELLYCOOL “My Truth” Breaks The Silence by Deebo January 28, 2016 My Truth, an organisation of IDF reservists who came together over the last half-year to oppose the demonisation and distortions being told about the army by Breaking the Silence, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Mitch Ginsberg July 20, 2015 Evie Steinberg, who came to the holy land for the first time to bury her son, Sgt. Max Steinberg, now ‘dreads going home’ One year ago, after midnight on July 20, … Continue reading
YNET NEWS by Yitzhak Benhorin July 14, 2015 Tzur Goldin pleads with Evangelical Christians to help him bring his twin brother, kidnapped by Hamas in Gaza, to Israel for burial; he also calls for the reconstruction of Gaza Tzur Goldin, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by David Daoud July 7, 2015 The IDF will activate in the coming days a new detection system for underground tunnels running between the Gaza Strip and Israel, a senior Israeli military official said on Tuesday, according to Israel’s Channel 2 news. Marking … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Noam Amir/Maariv Hashavua June 28, 2015 By publishing a video from within the terror tunnels on Iranian television, Hamas has continued pushing their own brand of psychological warfare against the Israeli people. A year after the beginning … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Mitch Ginsburg June 15, 2015 The Israeli examination of Operation Protective Edge is thorough and often persuasive but also carries traces of advocacy There are, as some have noted, two ways to look at the Israeli-Palestinian … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Shalom Bear April 27, 2015 UN admits Israel was right – Hamas attacked Israelis from UN facilities. Oops. A United Nations Board of Inquiry (BoI) into the use and attack on UN facilities during Operation Protective Edge … Continue reading