Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Operation Protective Edge
ISRAELLYCOOL “My Truth” Breaks The Silence by Deebo January 28, 2016 My Truth, an organisation of IDF reservists who came together over the last half-year to oppose the demonisation and distortions being told about the army by Breaking the Silence, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Mitch Ginsberg July 20, 2015 Evie Steinberg, who came to the holy land for the first time to bury her son, Sgt. Max Steinberg, now ‘dreads going home’ One year ago, after midnight on July 20, … Continue reading
YNET NEWS by Yitzhak Benhorin July 14, 2015 Tzur Goldin pleads with Evangelical Christians to help him bring his twin brother, kidnapped by Hamas in Gaza, to Israel for burial; he also calls for the reconstruction of Gaza Tzur Goldin, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by David Daoud July 7, 2015 The IDF will activate in the coming days a new detection system for underground tunnels running between the Gaza Strip and Israel, a senior Israeli military official said on Tuesday, according to Israel’s Channel 2 news. Marking … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Noam Amir/Maariv Hashavua June 28, 2015 By publishing a video from within the terror tunnels on Iranian television, Hamas has continued pushing their own brand of psychological warfare against the Israeli people. A year after the beginning … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Mitch Ginsburg June 15, 2015 The Israeli examination of Operation Protective Edge is thorough and often persuasive but also carries traces of advocacy There are, as some have noted, two ways to look at the Israeli-Palestinian … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Shalom Bear April 27, 2015 UN admits Israel was right – Hamas attacked Israelis from UN facilities. Oops. A United Nations Board of Inquiry (BoI) into the use and attack on UN facilities during Operation Protective Edge … Continue reading