Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Operation Protective Edge
ISRAELLYCOOL “My Truth” Breaks The Silence by Deebo January 28, 2016 My Truth, an organisation of IDF reservists who came together over the last half-year to oppose the demonisation and distortions being told about the army by Breaking the Silence, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Mitch Ginsberg July 20, 2015 Evie Steinberg, who came to the holy land for the first time to bury her son, Sgt. Max Steinberg, now ‘dreads going home’ One year ago, after midnight on July 20, … Continue reading
YNET NEWS by Yitzhak Benhorin July 14, 2015 Tzur Goldin pleads with Evangelical Christians to help him bring his twin brother, kidnapped by Hamas in Gaza, to Israel for burial; he also calls for the reconstruction of Gaza Tzur Goldin, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by David Daoud July 7, 2015 The IDF will activate in the coming days a new detection system for underground tunnels running between the Gaza Strip and Israel, a senior Israeli military official said on Tuesday, according to Israel’s Channel 2 news. Marking … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Noam Amir/Maariv Hashavua June 28, 2015 By publishing a video from within the terror tunnels on Iranian television, Hamas has continued pushing their own brand of psychological warfare against the Israeli people. A year after the beginning … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Mitch Ginsburg June 15, 2015 The Israeli examination of Operation Protective Edge is thorough and often persuasive but also carries traces of advocacy There are, as some have noted, two ways to look at the Israeli-Palestinian … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Shalom Bear April 27, 2015 UN admits Israel was right – Hamas attacked Israelis from UN facilities. Oops. A United Nations Board of Inquiry (BoI) into the use and attack on UN facilities during Operation Protective Edge … Continue reading