Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: Operation Protective Edge
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES by Dr Eitan Shamir December 8, 2014 Unlike many previous chiefs-of-staff for Israel’s Defense Forces (IDF), whose appointments were shadowed by controversies, the nomination this past week of Maj. Gen. Gadi Eisenkot as the 21st … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Michael Wilner November 7, 2014 Chairman of the joint chiefs of staff says US military learning from Israel’s “extraordinary lengths to limit collateral damage and civilian casualties.” The United States sent a team of senior officers to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick October 21, 2014 Since he assumed office nearly six years ago, US President Barack Obama has been dogged by allegations of managerial incompetence. Obama, his critics allege, had no managerial experience before he was elected. … Continue reading
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES by Maj. Gen. (res.) Yaacov Amidror October 20, 2014 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Operation Protective Edge in Gaza against Hamas was, in many ways, an exceptional operation that will probably not repeat itself elsewhere. The IDF fought … Continue reading
HAARETZ by Barak Ravid October 6, 2014 SWIFT rejects pressures to disconnect Israeli banks from its networks The SWIFT international banking network on Monday published a special announcement in which it rejected calls by pro-Palestinian organizations to disconnect Israeli banks … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Daphne Netanyahu September 18, 2014 Judging the morality or immorality of war according to the number of people killed is not just another passing leftist cliché meant for public consumption, but has become the ultimate litmus test for … Continue reading
[My personal recommendation. Buy this book. It’s excellent] WEEKLY STANDARD by Ronald Radosh September 8, 2014 The downward trajectory of global prestige When Joshua Muravchik wrote this book, he could not have known how timely it would turn out to … Continue reading
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES by Prof. Efraim Inbar September 1, 2014 Executive Summary: During Operation Protective Edge, Hamas was clearly defeated, but was not destroyed. Israel was successful in significantly degrading the military capabilities of Hamas and forced it … Continue reading