Most Clicked This Week
- Happy Passover. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- "Hebrew-language media reported that the virus patient was a man in his 30s from the ultra-Orthodox settlement of Beitar Illit, near Jerusalem"
- When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas"
Tag Archives: EU
E.U. countries continue to do business with China, Iran, and Turkey despite blatant, glaring human rights violations and occupations in Tibet, Syria, and Northern Cyprus. But it’s only with Israel they draw the line.
AMERICAN THINKER Singling Out Israel by Janet Levy August 16, 2019 The European Union has just announced a proposal that all Israeli products made in contested areas — Samaria, Judea, and other Israeli settlements — would be required to carry consumer warning … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
NEWSWEEK Europe’s Continuing Fixation on Jews Must Not Grip the United States by Michael Oren July 7, 2016 “The fiercest arguments we have in parliament are over Israel.” These words, spoken by the chairman of the Dutch Foreign Affairs Committee, … Continue reading
“Brexit, for all its drama, was merely a warning. The basic demand is for a moderation of the centralizing tendencies, unchecked immigration, runaway political correctness & metastatic government that have characterized the West in these last decades”
PJ MEDIA Forget the Lifeboat, It’s the Iceberg that Counts by Richard Fernandez June 24, 2016 Within 24 hours of the Brexit victory its disruptive effects made many argue it was a mistake; that it would not be long before a … Continue reading
#Brexit “Earth to elites: Citizens of truly democratic countries don’t want unlimited immigration into their countries by people who couldn’t be less interested in democracy. They also don’t want to be governed by the rules and regulations of faceless bureaucrats whose not-so-hidden goals are power and riches for themselves and their friends. Simple, isn’t it?” [VIDEO]
PJ MEDIA Brexit Vote Has Huge Ramifications for U.S. Politics by Roger L Simon June 23, 2016 News flash: The revolt against elites is real in the UK and America and it’s only getting started. Maybe there will always be … Continue reading
The Argument for UK #Brexit from EU Referendum “We’re walking into a big cage with nice blue skies and little birds singing in the trees” [VIDEOS]
On June 23rd 2016, the British public will decide whether to remain a member of the European Union. Brexit: The Movie makes the case for Britain to LEAVE the EU.
“Many millions of Americans who are sick of being called racist, chauvinist, homophobic, privileged or extremist every time they breathe feel that in Trump they have found their voice”
JERUSALEM POST Trump, The EU Crack-Up and Israel by Caroline Glick February 26, 2016 After his smashing back-to-back victories in the New Hampshire and South Carolina primaries and the Nevada caucuses, going into next week’s Super Tuesday contests in 12 … Continue reading