Most Clicked This Week
- "In keeping with the expectations of Democrat voters, Biden and his team are making efforts in domestic and foreign policy to erase the entirety of Trump's record in office"
- Nikki Haley asks "If China, Russia, and Cuba started an organization that celebrated their tyranny in the name of human rights, would the United States want to join?"
- “The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”
- "After delays, ministers approve return of much of Israel's economy under restrictions; studies to resume for grades 7-10 and in universities, colleges"
- "According to Fortune, other OPEC ministers largely went along with the Saudi gamble on price increases"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"