Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
#MAGA “Jerusalem is now looking at what may be the most pro-Israel White House in the history of the bilateral relationship”
TABLET MAG Will Trump and Netanyahu Make the America-Israel Relationship Great Again? by Lee Smith December 7, 2016 …There is no doubt that Netanyahu sees Trump as a much more sympathetic listener than his predecessor, Obama. It is no secret … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Constitutional Identity Crisis by Caroline Glick December 2, 2016 Israel’s coalition crisis over the settlements regulation bill is not a normal power struggle between overweening politicians. It is not popularity contest between Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon … Continue reading
“Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, are the weakest candidates to have ever stood for the highest office in the land. Their rise is a testament to the weakening, if not the unraveling of the glue that has held America together since the Civil War”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu’s Critical Foreign Tour by Caroline Glick November 2, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s upcoming trips to Australia, Singapore, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan might be the most significant diplomatic visits he makes in his tenure in office. The trips … Continue reading
“Asking the Palestinians to wait until after the election is a reflection of the fact that Obama knows any move against Israel would hurt Hillary Clinton”
COMMENTARY Why Did Obama Tell Abbas to Wait? by Jonathan S. Tobin October 21, 2016 On the surface, the latest message to the Palestinian Authority from the Obama administration is no different from the past two decades of American policy: … Continue reading
Europe’s diplomats are dishonest and craven, reinforcing every stereotype about United Nations realpolitik
JERUSALEM POST Strength and unity will overcome our adversaries by Isi Leibler October 19, 2016 The abysmal failure of most governments to display even a pretense of morality when formulating resolutions relating to international affairs was again highlighted by the … Continue reading
“The chances for a hostile American move have increased following reports on the plan to relocate the Jewish residents of Amona in Judea and Samaria”
JEWISH PRESS Netanyahu Asking Kerry to Avoid UN 2-State Resolution by JNi Media October 11, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday night phoned Secretary of State John Kerry to tell him Israel expected the Obama Administration not to change … Continue reading
Dore Gold resigns: “The role of director-general of the foreign ministry was a professional and personal peak in all the years that I served on the diplomatic front”
JERUSALEM POST Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold resigns by Herb Keinon October 13, 2016 Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold announced on Thursday that he was leaving his position because of “personal issues.” Gold, who has been a close confidant of Prime … Continue reading