Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
JEWISH PRESS Huge Netanyahu Victory, Israeli Left Trashed, Orthodox Judaism Rules by David Israel April 10, 2019 Benjamin Netanyahu has won it all Tuesday, establishing himself as both the smartest politician in Israel’s history, and, very likely, the longest serving … Continue reading
#MAGA “Jerusalem is now looking at what may be the most pro-Israel White House in the history of the bilateral relationship”
TABLET MAG Will Trump and Netanyahu Make the America-Israel Relationship Great Again? by Lee Smith December 7, 2016 …There is no doubt that Netanyahu sees Trump as a much more sympathetic listener than his predecessor, Obama. It is no secret … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Constitutional Identity Crisis by Caroline Glick December 2, 2016 Israel’s coalition crisis over the settlements regulation bill is not a normal power struggle between overweening politicians. It is not popularity contest between Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon … Continue reading
“Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, are the weakest candidates to have ever stood for the highest office in the land. Their rise is a testament to the weakening, if not the unraveling of the glue that has held America together since the Civil War”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu’s Critical Foreign Tour by Caroline Glick November 2, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s upcoming trips to Australia, Singapore, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan might be the most significant diplomatic visits he makes in his tenure in office. The trips … Continue reading
“Asking the Palestinians to wait until after the election is a reflection of the fact that Obama knows any move against Israel would hurt Hillary Clinton”
COMMENTARY Why Did Obama Tell Abbas to Wait? by Jonathan S. Tobin October 21, 2016 On the surface, the latest message to the Palestinian Authority from the Obama administration is no different from the past two decades of American policy: … Continue reading
Europe’s diplomats are dishonest and craven, reinforcing every stereotype about United Nations realpolitik
JERUSALEM POST Strength and unity will overcome our adversaries by Isi Leibler October 19, 2016 The abysmal failure of most governments to display even a pretense of morality when formulating resolutions relating to international affairs was again highlighted by the … Continue reading
“The chances for a hostile American move have increased following reports on the plan to relocate the Jewish residents of Amona in Judea and Samaria”
JEWISH PRESS Netanyahu Asking Kerry to Avoid UN 2-State Resolution by JNi Media October 11, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday night phoned Secretary of State John Kerry to tell him Israel expected the Obama Administration not to change … Continue reading