Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
#MAGA “Jerusalem is now looking at what may be the most pro-Israel White House in the history of the bilateral relationship”
TABLET MAG Will Trump and Netanyahu Make the America-Israel Relationship Great Again? by Lee Smith December 7, 2016 …There is no doubt that Netanyahu sees Trump as a much more sympathetic listener than his predecessor, Obama. It is no secret … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Constitutional Identity Crisis by Caroline Glick December 2, 2016 Israel’s coalition crisis over the settlements regulation bill is not a normal power struggle between overweening politicians. It is not popularity contest between Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon … Continue reading
“Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, are the weakest candidates to have ever stood for the highest office in the land. Their rise is a testament to the weakening, if not the unraveling of the glue that has held America together since the Civil War”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu’s Critical Foreign Tour by Caroline Glick November 2, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s upcoming trips to Australia, Singapore, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan might be the most significant diplomatic visits he makes in his tenure in office. The trips … Continue reading
“Asking the Palestinians to wait until after the election is a reflection of the fact that Obama knows any move against Israel would hurt Hillary Clinton”
COMMENTARY Why Did Obama Tell Abbas to Wait? by Jonathan S. Tobin October 21, 2016 On the surface, the latest message to the Palestinian Authority from the Obama administration is no different from the past two decades of American policy: … Continue reading
Europe’s diplomats are dishonest and craven, reinforcing every stereotype about United Nations realpolitik
JERUSALEM POST Strength and unity will overcome our adversaries by Isi Leibler October 19, 2016 The abysmal failure of most governments to display even a pretense of morality when formulating resolutions relating to international affairs was again highlighted by the … Continue reading
“The chances for a hostile American move have increased following reports on the plan to relocate the Jewish residents of Amona in Judea and Samaria”
JEWISH PRESS Netanyahu Asking Kerry to Avoid UN 2-State Resolution by JNi Media October 11, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday night phoned Secretary of State John Kerry to tell him Israel expected the Obama Administration not to change … Continue reading
Dore Gold resigns: “The role of director-general of the foreign ministry was a professional and personal peak in all the years that I served on the diplomatic front”
JERUSALEM POST Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold resigns by Herb Keinon October 13, 2016 Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold announced on Thursday that he was leaving his position because of “personal issues.” Gold, who has been a close confidant of Prime … Continue reading