Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
JEWISH PRESS Huge Netanyahu Victory, Israeli Left Trashed, Orthodox Judaism Rules by David Israel April 10, 2019 Benjamin Netanyahu has won it all Tuesday, establishing himself as both the smartest politician in Israel’s history, and, very likely, the longest serving … Continue reading
#MAGA “Jerusalem is now looking at what may be the most pro-Israel White House in the history of the bilateral relationship”
TABLET MAG Will Trump and Netanyahu Make the America-Israel Relationship Great Again? by Lee Smith December 7, 2016 …There is no doubt that Netanyahu sees Trump as a much more sympathetic listener than his predecessor, Obama. It is no secret … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Constitutional Identity Crisis by Caroline Glick December 2, 2016 Israel’s coalition crisis over the settlements regulation bill is not a normal power struggle between overweening politicians. It is not popularity contest between Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon … Continue reading
“Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, are the weakest candidates to have ever stood for the highest office in the land. Their rise is a testament to the weakening, if not the unraveling of the glue that has held America together since the Civil War”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu’s Critical Foreign Tour by Caroline Glick November 2, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s upcoming trips to Australia, Singapore, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan might be the most significant diplomatic visits he makes in his tenure in office. The trips … Continue reading
“Asking the Palestinians to wait until after the election is a reflection of the fact that Obama knows any move against Israel would hurt Hillary Clinton”
COMMENTARY Why Did Obama Tell Abbas to Wait? by Jonathan S. Tobin October 21, 2016 On the surface, the latest message to the Palestinian Authority from the Obama administration is no different from the past two decades of American policy: … Continue reading
Europe’s diplomats are dishonest and craven, reinforcing every stereotype about United Nations realpolitik
JERUSALEM POST Strength and unity will overcome our adversaries by Isi Leibler October 19, 2016 The abysmal failure of most governments to display even a pretense of morality when formulating resolutions relating to international affairs was again highlighted by the … Continue reading
“The chances for a hostile American move have increased following reports on the plan to relocate the Jewish residents of Amona in Judea and Samaria”
JEWISH PRESS Netanyahu Asking Kerry to Avoid UN 2-State Resolution by JNi Media October 11, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday night phoned Secretary of State John Kerry to tell him Israel expected the Obama Administration not to change … Continue reading
Dore Gold resigns: “The role of director-general of the foreign ministry was a professional and personal peak in all the years that I served on the diplomatic front”
JERUSALEM POST Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold resigns by Herb Keinon October 13, 2016 Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold announced on Thursday that he was leaving his position because of “personal issues.” Gold, who has been a close confidant of Prime … Continue reading
THE FEDERALIST Media Says Netanyahu Totally Booed At ‘Hamilton,’ Video Says Otherwise by Mary Katharine Ham September 28, 2016 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu learns at ‘Hamilton’ that you have no control over who tells your story. And exaggerates it…Israeli … Continue reading
“Precisely because he has a colder view of international affairs than Obama, Netanyahu’s leadership has made Israel stronger than ever”
THE AMERICAN INTEREST The Real Middle East Story by Walter Russell Mead September 23, 2016 …Virtually every Arab and Middle Eastern leader thinks that Bibi is smarter and stronger than President Obama, and as American prestige across the Middle East … Continue reading