Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: #PalestinianTerror
90 years ago this week–20 years before the founding of Israel– “a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors.” Little has changed.
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH The PA connection to the 1929 murder of 130 Jews by Maurice Hirsch, Adv. August 23, 2019 Today marks 90 years since the Hebron Massacre of 67 Jews. Rampaging Arabs also murdered Jews in Jerusalem and Tzefat. … Continue reading
Former French spy: “We entered a sort of verbal deal which tells them: I want no more attacks on French soil, but I will allow you to come to France and guarantee nothing will happen to you”
JERUSALEM POST In the ’80s, French secret service made a deal with Palestinian terrorists by Cnaan Liphshiz August 11, 2019 France agreed not to target Palestinian terrorists who killed French Jews in Paris in 1982 if they refrained from carrying … Continue reading
“While many details about the victim Dvir Sorek are still under gag order, his friends describe a sensitive, caring young man who was slain bearing gifts for his teachers”
JERUSALEM POST Father of murdered teen: Dvir had a light in his eyes by Jeremy Sharon August 8, 2019 Yoav Sorek, father of the late 19-year-old Dvir Sorek, said that his son “had light in his eyes, and someone who … Continue reading
TOWN HALL Jake Tapper: No, Rep. Tlaib, I Didn’t Say That About Palestinians by Cortney O’Brien August 6, 2019 CNN host Jake Tapper made a point on his “State of the Union” show on Sunday. If leftists are accusing President … Continue reading
“Amid anger over murder of teen in Jerusalem, security cabinet backs implementation of law to deduct amount equal to PA payments to attackers and families”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Ministers approve slashing $138 million from Palestinians over terror payments by Staff February 17, 2019 The security cabinet on Sunday approved the implementation of a law to cut over half a billion shekels in funds to the … Continue reading
THE JEWISH VOICE IDF Cuts off Hamas-Related TV Station by Ralph Hedderman July 31, 2018 IDF forces in the Binyamin area early Monday morning made sure one television station couldn’t carry Hamas propaganda over the airwaves anymore as the Israeli … Continue reading
Palestinian Terror: “Family members weep as they recite the mourning prayer of kaddish for the 31-year-old father of two, who was stabbed in a terror attack Thursday evening”
YNET Yotam Ovadia laid to rest as hundreds bid farewell to slain terror victim by Inbar Tvizer July 27, 2018 Hundreds of family members and friends attended the funeral on Friday afternoon of 31-year-old Yotam Ovadia, who was stabbed to … Continue reading