Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: #PalestinianTerror
Fact-of-the-day: “1,300 years ago, descendants and followers of the Prophet Mohammad from Arabia poured out of the Peninsular in an orgy of conquest, expansionism and colonization”
THE HILL Here’s how we’re getting it wrong on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict by Gregg Roman January 6, 2017 United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334, targeting the Jewish population in East Jerusalem and the West Bank, has given a new impetus … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Security Expert: Ohio State Attack Further Evidence Jihadis Worldwide Mimic Palestinian Terror Tactics by Barney Breen-Portnoy November 29, 2016 The car-ramming and mass stabbing attack at Ohio State University on Monday — in which a Muslim assailant wounded 11 … Continue reading
#PalestinianTerror doesn’t faze every Israeli: “There isn’t a person in Jerusalem who hasn’t been in — or knows someone who has been in or witnessed — an attack. Nothing has changed in our lives since yesterday”
ALGEMEINER High Anxiety Among Jerusalemites in Wake of Deadly Palestinian Shooting Rampage by Ruthie Blum October 10, 2016 Anxiety is palpable in Jerusalem in the wake of Sunday morning’s deadly Palestinian terrorist attack, which left two Israelis dead and six others … Continue reading
THE VERGE Facebook faces $1 billion strong lawsuit for providing ‘material support’ to Hamas by Amar Toor July 12, 2006 The families of five Americans who were killed or hurt by Palestinian attacks carried out in Israel have filed a … Continue reading