Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: #PalestinianTerror
“Amid anger over murder of teen in Jerusalem, security cabinet backs implementation of law to deduct amount equal to PA payments to attackers and families”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Ministers approve slashing $138 million from Palestinians over terror payments by Staff February 17, 2019 The security cabinet on Sunday approved the implementation of a law to cut over half a billion shekels in funds to the … Continue reading
THE JEWISH VOICE IDF Cuts off Hamas-Related TV Station by Ralph Hedderman July 31, 2018 IDF forces in the Binyamin area early Monday morning made sure one television station couldn’t carry Hamas propaganda over the airwaves anymore as the Israeli … Continue reading
Palestinian Terror: “Family members weep as they recite the mourning prayer of kaddish for the 31-year-old father of two, who was stabbed in a terror attack Thursday evening”
YNET Yotam Ovadia laid to rest as hundreds bid farewell to slain terror victim by Inbar Tvizer July 27, 2018 Hundreds of family members and friends attended the funeral on Friday afternoon of 31-year-old Yotam Ovadia, who was stabbed to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Facing a Tamimi government by Caroline B. Glick December 28, 2017 ..Ahed Tamimi, the family’s teenaged golden girl, and her mother, Nariman, once again posted videos of themselves slapping and cursing hapless IDF soldiers. The photogenic Ahed has been doing this … Continue reading
Rasmea at Chicago farewell: “The convicted terrorist received well-wishers like the bride at a wedding” [VIDEO]
THE FEDERALIST More Than 1,000 Leftists Gathered In Chicago To Cheer A Convicted Murderer Who Hates Israel by Jonathan Greenberg August 17, 2017 More than 1,000 people packed Chicago’s International Union of Operating Engineers hall on August 12 for “A … Continue reading
ABU YEHUDA What works by Vic Rosenthal July 30, 2017 …We have been trying the old way since before the founding of the state. They have never accepted our presence in the land, and they have always murdered us (sometimes … Continue reading