Millions of dollars earmarked for the Palestinian’s COVID-19 coronavirus response have been misappropriated for use by organizations with links to terrorism, a new NGO Monitor report has claimed. The research watchdog found that several of the groups in receipt of funds that the World Health Organization (WHO) and UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) coordinated, are tied to the People’s Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), as cited in The Jerusalem Post. The PFLP is a proscribed terrorist organization in Israel, the EU, US and Canada. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- Farrakhan goes on a rant about Dershowitz
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- "It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Jenna Jameson, a Jewish convert now married to Israeli, stands up for #Israel