Millions of dollars earmarked for the Palestinian’s COVID-19 coronavirus response have been misappropriated for use by organizations with links to terrorism, a new NGO Monitor report has claimed. The research watchdog found that several of the groups in receipt of funds that the World Health Organization (WHO) and UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) coordinated, are tied to the People’s Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), as cited in The Jerusalem Post. The PFLP is a proscribed terrorist organization in Israel, the EU, US and Canada. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "This Land is Your Land" in Yiddish
- The late Rabbi Sacks on secularization: “Technology, the market, and the liberal democratic state “give us choices, but don’t teach us how to choose”
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- "These congresswomen represent a growing segment of the US population, as well as legislators and staffers, who are estranged from the 400-year-old historical, cultural, moral and civic foundations of the US-Israel kinship"
- "When he asked whether any of the Jews fought back, the Nazi’s wife, Stella — an accomplice — jumped in: “They were like lambs”
- When it comes to Iran, the historical record carries some important lessons for today
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."