Millions of dollars earmarked for the Palestinian’s COVID-19 coronavirus response have been misappropriated for use by organizations with links to terrorism, a new NGO Monitor report has claimed. The research watchdog found that several of the groups in receipt of funds that the World Health Organization (WHO) and UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) coordinated, are tied to the People’s Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), as cited in The Jerusalem Post. The PFLP is a proscribed terrorist organization in Israel, the EU, US and Canada. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "The story of the unlikely Ginsburg-Scalia friendship is a symbol of political bridge-building and old-school decency"
- "What 'Kings of Capitol Hill' (and others) get wrong is how AIPAC sticks to its principles even when they're inconvenient for either side of our polarized political scene"
- 20 years on, the memory of the Second Intifada still lingers
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Chuck Norris and Israel
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
- El Al now owned by 27-year-old yeshiva student