Millions of dollars earmarked for the Palestinian’s COVID-19 coronavirus response have been misappropriated for use by organizations with links to terrorism, a new NGO Monitor report has claimed. The research watchdog found that several of the groups in receipt of funds that the World Health Organization (WHO) and UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) coordinated, are tied to the People’s Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), as cited in The Jerusalem Post. The PFLP is a proscribed terrorist organization in Israel, the EU, US and Canada. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- Everything you need to know about the current conflict in a short video: ‘Orwellian lefty lunacy’ says Israel should ‘allow citizens to be terrorised'
- "What we’re seeing right now is the deliberate, methodical, and cynical weaponizing of the press as a tool of political warfare. This isn’t skewed reporting; this is full-on propaganda, the goal of which is to deny Israel the right to defend itself against murderous attacks"
- Ami Horowitz channels Borat with Hamas Commander
- Thomas Sowell: Common Sense in a Senseless World
- "Prior to the attack, the IDF warned the civilians who were in the building and gave them sufficient time to evacuate”
- "Victory is no longer just a conceptual goal—it is the operational mission of the Israel Defense Forces. Now it must receive the backing of the political leadership"
- Trevor Noah: You have no idea what you're talking about, but that won't stop you from lecturing us
- "Neutral application of property law becomes an international incident because a landlord is a Jew"