Most Clicked This Week
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US...is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government"
Tag Archives: Palestinians
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians renounce all bilateral U.S. funds, including for security by Khaled Abu Toameh and Tovah Lazaroff January 20, 2019 The Palestinian Authority has formally renounced all financial assistance from the United States, in order to avoid liability for … Continue reading
NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn’t stop her
ELDER OF ZIYON .@NYTimes op-ed falsely claims Martin Luther King would hate Israel today January 20, 2019 …[New York Time’s Michelle] Alexander knows nothing about Israel and next to nothing about Palestinians. I have debunked these ridiculous claims over the … Continue reading
“The Palestinians were integral to both the Islamic Revolution and to the formation of the Khomeinist regime”
TABLET MAGAZINE Arafat and the Ayatollahs by Tony Badran January 16, 2019 When Yasser Arafat arrived in Tehran on Feb. 17, 1979, the first “foreign leader” invited to visit Iran mere days after the victory of the revolution, he declared … Continue reading
“In the Israeli view, no peacemaker can bring the two sides together because there aren’t just two sides. There are many, many sides”
NEW YORK TIMES There Is No ‘Israeli-Palestinian Conflict’: To understand why, you have to zoom out by Matti Friedman January 19, 2019 …If you see only an “Israeli-Palestinian” conflict, then nothing that Israelis do makes sense…In this tightly cropped frame, … Continue reading
“Israel’s ostensible peace partner, the Palestinian Authority, educates its people to an almost pathological hatred of Israel”
COMMENTARY Peace: The Missing Israeli Election Issue by Evelyn Gordon January 10, 2019 Israel’s election campaign has only just begun, but one key issue is already notable by its absence: peace with the Palestinians. To many Americans—especially American Jews, who … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES Tectonic Shifts in Attitudes toward Israel by Daniel Pipes December 27, 2018 …The rage against Israel is not about Ashkenazi-Sephardi relations, tensions on the Temple Mount, a possible attack on Iran’s nuclear infrastructure, or Israel’s own nuclear weapons. Rather, it almost … Continue reading