Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Palestinians
Can Gideon Levy explain why “If Arabs can live in Israel, then why can’t Jews live in the West Bank?”
ALGEMEINER According to Israeli Writer, West Bank Jews Have It Coming by Dexter Van Zile December 18, 2018 Gideon Levy hates Jews living in the West Bank. He hates them so much that he feels no sympathy for them when … Continue reading
Seven Israelis, including a recently married couple, attacked by Palestinian terrorist as they waited at bus stop on last night of Hanukah
JERUSALEM POST IDF kills Ofra terrorist suspect, son of West Bank Hamas leader by Khaled Abu Toameh, Anna Ahronheim and Tovah Lazaroff December 13, 2018 The IDF killed the son of a West Bank Hamas leader and arrested suspected of … Continue reading
“More and more people in Israel are recognizing that compromises and concessions have only led to more violence”
HAARETZ Pushing for an Israeli Victory Is the Only Way to End the Conflict with the Palestinians by Daniel Pipes December 2, 2018 From a practical political point of view, Avigdor Lieberman, Naftali Bennett, and their idea to take a … Continue reading
Erekat “as usual, doing everything he can to avoid reality so Palestinians can continue to live in a fantasy world where their issues are still considered to be front and center on the world stage”
ELDER OF ZIYON Saeb Erekat says no Arab state will normalize relations with Israel, as Bahrain invites Israel’s Economy Minister to a conference November 9, 2018 PLO official and self-admitted liar Saeb Erekat reassured whoever is still listening to him that the Arab … Continue reading