Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Thomas Friedman
ISRAEL HAYOM by Richard Baehr December 14, 2014 Professor Stephen Walt of Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government and Professor John Mearsheimer of the University of Chicago like to call themselves foreign policy realists. Realists are, in their … Continue reading
STEYNONLINE by Mark Steyn August 13, 2014 Further to yesterday’s SteynPost on the Aussie schoolboy and the severed head he’s holding [tweeted from Syria, Khaled Sharrouf’s son, a child raised in the suburbs of Sydney, holds up the decapitated head of a slain Syrian … Continue reading