Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- “Founded by former AIPAC officials, Pro-Israel America seeks to be more explicitly political than the powerful lobby”
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- Victor Davis Hanson: "Trump can be uncouth and crass. But he has shown an empathy for the hollowed-out interior, lacking from prior Republican and Democratic candidates"
Tag Archives: terrorists
TIMES OF ISRAEL President Abbas, tell your people to stop stabbing us by David Horovitz November 1, 2015 President Abbas, if you truly care about your people, you need to tell them to stop stabbing us. They’ve killed about a dozen … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Media Watchdog Presents ‘Guide to New York Times Advocacy Journalism’ Regarding Israel by Ruthie Blum October 30, 2015 The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA), a media-monitoring organization that has been working overtime since last month’s surge … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by AFP and Staff December 17, 2014 The Palestinian Islamic group Hamas must be removed from the EU’s terrorism blacklist, but its assets will stay frozen, a European court ruled on Wednesday. The move, described by the … Continue reading