Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: terrorists
TIMES OF ISRAEL President Abbas, tell your people to stop stabbing us by David Horovitz November 1, 2015 President Abbas, if you truly care about your people, you need to tell them to stop stabbing us. They’ve killed about a dozen … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Media Watchdog Presents ‘Guide to New York Times Advocacy Journalism’ Regarding Israel by Ruthie Blum October 30, 2015 The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA), a media-monitoring organization that has been working overtime since last month’s surge … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by AFP and Staff December 17, 2014 The Palestinian Islamic group Hamas must be removed from the EU’s terrorism blacklist, but its assets will stay frozen, a European court ruled on Wednesday. The move, described by the … Continue reading