Settle for More: The Future of the Jewish Presence in Judea
Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 9am PDT, 11am CDT, 12noon EDT, 7pm IT
Yishai Fleisher, International Spokesperson, Jewish Community of Hebron
Benjamin Anthony, Co-Founder and CEO, the MirYam Institute
Most Clicked This Week
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Noa Tishby makes the case for a ‘misunderstood’ Israel
- Hamas and Islamic Jihad "see Soleimani as a hero because of his role in providing the Gaza-based terror groups with cash and weapons in order to continue their jihad against Israel and Jews"
- Israel's Jewish percentage dropping; "In 1948, the Jewish percentage of the population stood at 82.1%, while today it stands at only 73.9%"
- "My school is asking me to embrace “antiracism” training and pedagogy that I believe is deeply harmful to them and to any person who seeks to nurture the virtues of curiosity, empathy and understanding"