Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: Rasmea Odeh
OBSERVER Media Ignores Disturbing Alliance Between ‘Progressives’ and Anti-Semites by Paul Miller February 22, 2017 Edward Joffe and Leon Kanner were inseparable friends studying at Hebrew University in Jerusalem. But that all changed on a fateful February day in 1969, … Continue reading
Jewish Voice for Peace is “an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews” [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG Women’s March Organizer to Speak Alongside Terrorist Who Helped Murder 2 Jewish College Students by Daniel Greenfield February 8, 2017 Linda Sarsour is a vile bigot. She was also one of the organizers of the anti-Trump “Women’s … Continue reading
“Yet if one looks at the ranks of Odeh’s defenders, one also finds a number of American college professors. That’s right: college professors supporting the murderer of two college students”
JNS College professors support killer of college students by Stephen M. Flatow November 9, 2016 Professors at a number of American universities have found a new cause: demanding the release of a terrorist who murdered two college students. When Ms. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Jay Tcath March 14, 2015 Fellow Chicagoan Rasmea Odeh was sentenced Thursday following a jury’s verdict that she lied on her application to become an American citizen. Though she’s appealing the ruling, the judge stripped her … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Cheryl K. Chumley February 4, 2015 A fundraiser organized by Students for Justice in Palestine, or SJP, at DePaul University has sparked widespread furor because the recipient of the rally — Rasmea Odeh — is a convicted … Continue reading