Most Clicked This Week
- Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a "U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: Rasmea Odeh
OBSERVER Media Ignores Disturbing Alliance Between ‘Progressives’ and Anti-Semites by Paul Miller February 22, 2017 Edward Joffe and Leon Kanner were inseparable friends studying at Hebrew University in Jerusalem. But that all changed on a fateful February day in 1969, … Continue reading
Jewish Voice for Peace is “an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews” [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG Women’s March Organizer to Speak Alongside Terrorist Who Helped Murder 2 Jewish College Students by Daniel Greenfield February 8, 2017 Linda Sarsour is a vile bigot. She was also one of the organizers of the anti-Trump “Women’s … Continue reading
“Yet if one looks at the ranks of Odeh’s defenders, one also finds a number of American college professors. That’s right: college professors supporting the murderer of two college students”
JNS College professors support killer of college students by Stephen M. Flatow November 9, 2016 Professors at a number of American universities have found a new cause: demanding the release of a terrorist who murdered two college students. When Ms. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Jay Tcath March 14, 2015 Fellow Chicagoan Rasmea Odeh was sentenced Thursday following a jury’s verdict that she lied on her application to become an American citizen. Though she’s appealing the ruling, the judge stripped her … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Cheryl K. Chumley February 4, 2015 A fundraiser organized by Students for Justice in Palestine, or SJP, at DePaul University has sparked widespread furor because the recipient of the rally — Rasmea Odeh — is a convicted … Continue reading