Most Clicked This Week
- “Forward” pulls the plug on print, no doubt not unrelated to their “radical-feminist editorial policy that also upped the ante on anti-Orthodox and anti-Israel diatribes”
- "Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state"
- "The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics"
- "Antisemitic blacks assumed that they could not be credibly charged with bigotry and were therefore free to say what they pleased about Jews"
- Liberal Buzzfeed acknowledges reality of declining Democrat support for Israel
- Pelosi awards freshman congresswoman BDS supporter with seat on House Foreign Affairs; Women's March leader Mallory opines on Farrakhan, Israel
Tag Archives: ADL
FORWARD Louis Farrakhan Doesn’t Just Have An Anti-Semitism Problem — He Has A Slavery Problem by Charles Jacobs April 24, 2018 …While neo-Nazis and white supremacists drummed up a mere few hundred people at their “national” rally in Charlottesville, Farrakhan’s recent … Continue reading
“ADL criticizes Israel for expelling illegal infiltrators in a meaningless act of virtue signalling, while Israel is one of the leading providers of aid to African countries”
MIDA The Chutzpah of Preaching Ethics to Israel by Judith Bergman March 12, 2018 Large parts of the West, including American Diaspora Jewish leaders, appear to have decided that unless Israel desists from its plan of deporting thousands of single, … Continue reading
THE ISRAEL GROUP Haaretz runs boycott Israel ad by Jack Saltzberg January 30, 2018 If anyone was ever confused as to where Haaretz sits on the political spectrum, that debate is over…As of January 30, 2018, people who visited Haaretz.com saw a … Continue reading
CAMERA’S Adam Levick: The racist witch hunt known as #BDS found its latest target: #ScarlettJohansson
THE TOWER ADL CEO: Boycott of Scarlett Johansson’s Women’s March Speech was “Contemptible” by Staff January 22, 2018 The groups who boycotted Scarlett Johansson’s Women’s March speech in Los Angeles due to her position as spokesperson for SodaStream, an Israeli company … Continue reading
#Intersectionality #JVP thinks Jewish institutions like #ADL “control how the police racially profile people of color in the U.S.”
THE FORWARD I’m A Latina Who Works For The ADL. JVP’s Attacks Shocked Me by Betsaida Alcantara November 20, 2017 For months now, the far-left anti-Zionist group Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) has been targeting our exchange program with Israel … Continue reading
#ZOA: “We were surprised to see #ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt now claim their collaboration with radical Islamists and Israel haters was unintentional”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA ZOA Criticizes ADL Signing Joint Letter with Israel Haters by Mort Klein June 15, 2017 …A year and a half ago, ZOA criticized the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for signing a joint letter together with virulent anti-Israel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER What’s Happened to the Anti-Defamation League? by Charles Jacobs June 4, 2017 …When the enemies of the Jewish people were only Nazis, neo-Nazis, Christian antisemites and skinheads, the ADL did just fine. They exposed, they warned, they scolded and … Continue reading