Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City April 30
- "More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany's political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- "The leaders of the two countries said Russia and the United States are working together to ensure Israel's security."
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
Tag Archives: anti-Zionism
“No one familiar with #Obama’s biography can be surprised by his acquiescence in the anti-Jewish politics of grievance and blame…In failing to stand up to Israel’s and America’s common foes, he’s failed the country that elected him its leader”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Free Speech and Anti-Semitism by Ruth Wisse December 29, 2016 …Protean anti-Semitism spans the political spectrum and blames Jews for whatever they are said to represent. Long before the Holocaust, anti-Semitism spawned its successor anti-Zionism. When the … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Meaning of an Olympic Snub by Bret Stephens August 15, 2016 …Yet the fact remains that over the past 70 years the Arab world got rid of its Jews, some 900,000 people, while holding on to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘I was the campus anti-Semite,’ says reformed Muslim Zionist by Tamara Zieve August 5, 2016 Kasim Hafeez‘s pro-Israel activism on university and college campuses today, is a far cry from when he was a student himself. “I was … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Abusing the term ‘fascism’ by Isi Leibler July 26, 2016 It is now a worldwide phenomenon that left-wingers and increasing numbers of liberals regard Israel as a fascist state. Such nonsense is highlighted in Haaretz, the Israeli post-Zionist … Continue reading
“Our message to Jews, throughout history and particularly when they had the temerity to want to govern themselves, has been clear: we cannot tolerate your very existence”
GATESTONE The Arabs’ Real Grievance against the Jews by Fred Maroun May 7, 2016 As Arabs, we are very adept at demanding that our human rights be respected, at least when we live in liberal democracies such as in North … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Why the Left Hates Jews by Kevin D. Williamson April 29, 2016 …For those who learned at the feet of that old fraud Edward Said, the Jews are the colonialists, the European modernists inflicting capitalism and technology upon … Continue reading
“In the Middle Ages, Jews were hated because of their religion. In the 19th and 20th centuries they were hated because of their race. Today they are hated because of their nation state, Israel. Anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism”
NEWSWEEK Anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism, says Britain’s ex-chief rabbi by Jonathan Sacks April 3, 2016 …Nor is this a problem in Europe alone. A 2015 survey of North American Jewish college students by Brandeis University found that three-quarters of … Continue reading