Most Clicked This Week
- "While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Defender Of Israel Blisters U.N. Human Rights Council For Its Silence After Murder Of Israeli Father
- "By closing the PLO mission, Trump, Bolton, and all the rest of the president's men have rolled the Palestinian issue 30 years back in time to where it stood in the 1980s"
- Partners in protest: The anti-Israel, cop-bash link
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression"
- Dershowitz attacks NBC hit piece on John Bolton and Gatestone Institute
Tag Archives: anti-Zionism
ALGEMEINER Campus Watchdogs: Student Protesters Taking Advantage of Anti-Trump Rage to Attack Israel by Lea Speyer January 25, 2017 Campus watchdogs accused student activists on Wednesday of taking advantage of the rage being expressed against the newly instated Trump administration in … Continue reading
“No one familiar with #Obama’s biography can be surprised by his acquiescence in the anti-Jewish politics of grievance and blame…In failing to stand up to Israel’s and America’s common foes, he’s failed the country that elected him its leader”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Free Speech and Anti-Semitism by Ruth Wisse December 29, 2016 …Protean anti-Semitism spans the political spectrum and blames Jews for whatever they are said to represent. Long before the Holocaust, anti-Semitism spawned its successor anti-Zionism. When the … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Meaning of an Olympic Snub by Bret Stephens August 15, 2016 …Yet the fact remains that over the past 70 years the Arab world got rid of its Jews, some 900,000 people, while holding on to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘I was the campus anti-Semite,’ says reformed Muslim Zionist by Tamara Zieve August 5, 2016 Kasim Hafeez‘s pro-Israel activism on university and college campuses today, is a far cry from when he was a student himself. “I was … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Abusing the term ‘fascism’ by Isi Leibler July 26, 2016 It is now a worldwide phenomenon that left-wingers and increasing numbers of liberals regard Israel as a fascist state. Such nonsense is highlighted in Haaretz, the Israeli post-Zionist … Continue reading
“Our message to Jews, throughout history and particularly when they had the temerity to want to govern themselves, has been clear: we cannot tolerate your very existence”
GATESTONE The Arabs’ Real Grievance against the Jews by Fred Maroun May 7, 2016 As Arabs, we are very adept at demanding that our human rights be respected, at least when we live in liberal democracies such as in North … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Why the Left Hates Jews by Kevin D. Williamson April 29, 2016 …For those who learned at the feet of that old fraud Edward Said, the Jews are the colonialists, the European modernists inflicting capitalism and technology upon … Continue reading