Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Nazis
FREE BEACON A Failed Attempt by David Isaac December 24, 2017 Why wasn’t there a Jewish army in World War II to fight the Nazis? No group had more motivation to do so. Well, it’s not that they didn’t want … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Irv Refkin, Brash Accidental Spy in World War II, Dies at 96 by Sam Roberts November 7, 2017 Irv Refkin, an impromptu but daring spy who served the United States and Britain as a saboteur, assassin and … Continue reading
AISH Jewish slave laborers were worked to death in Alderney, a small Channel Island by Dr. Yvette Alt Miller October 21, 2017 The very idea that Britain, which fought against Nazi Germany and its allies throughout World War II, was … Continue reading
“A piece of American history that sounds like an action movie — numerous Nazi plans to murder prominent movie stars, including Charlie Chaplin, foiled by a Jewish spy ring”
TIMES OF ISRAEL When Hitler sent his minions to LA: The true-life Nazi plot against Hollywood by Rich Tenorio October 10, 2017 It reads like a scene from a nightmare Hollywood script: Nazis in Los Angeles plan to kill some … Continue reading
AP policies reporting on Nazis and Hamas weren’t so different. Would it be better to “not tell the story at all?”
TABLET What the AP’s Collaboration With the Nazis Should Teach Us About Reporting the News by Matti Friedman June 5, 2017 Did the Associated Press, the venerable American agency that is one of the world’s biggest news providers, collaborate with … Continue reading
UN WATCH U.N. rights chief compares Palestinians with Holocaust victims, refugee camps to Auschwitz June 9, 2017 An independent watchdog group today called on UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, a former Jordanian ambassador and member of the … Continue reading
#IslamicTerror 75 years later on, the motives behind the pogroms on Baghdad’s Jews are the same as the Tel Aviv and Orlando attacks: Murderous Hatred
YNET Zionism didn’t cause the Farhud, Israel didn’t cause Sarona by Ben-Dror Yemini June 13, 2016 It happens again and again. Last week at Sarona Market, Saturday in Orlando, and exactly 75 years ago, June 1941, during the Shavuot holiday, … Continue reading