Most Clicked This Week
- “Ginsburg embodied a particular ambivalence in Jewish life that is found in no other faith community”
- A personal message from ArchitectGuy
- Synagogues are shortening the typically long Yom Kippur services to head off Zoom fatigue. Find your service here.
- Yom Kippur (the 10th day of the Jewish year) concludes 10 days of soul-searching, atonement and repentance– the holiest Jewish time - which begins on Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the Jewish year, commemorating the creation of the first human-being, Adam
- “At a time when Jews are supposed to look within and admit fault, too many of us are virtue signaling and delegitimizing our opponents. Can we stop?”
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
- “In this High Holiday season, when we want to make amends with others, Howes’ illuminating book is a valuable guide “to make things right”
Tag Archives: London
JERUSALEM POST by Staff September 7, 2014 ‘Mail on Sunday’ reports that Aaron Kosminski, a 23-year-old Polish-Jewish immigrant was behind the murder of five women in London in 1888. Jack the Ripper was a mentally unstable Polish-Jewish immigrant, the Mail … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Liam Hoare September 1, 2014 UK Jewish community pulls together to say religious discrimination is not only a Jewish problem, but a British problem LONDON – A year after his gala installation as British chief rabbi, Ephraim … Continue reading
THE INDEPENDENT by Lizzie Dearden August 23, 2014 A former rapper fighting with the Islamic State (Isis) in Syria is believed to be one of several British jihadists under investigation following the beheading of James Foley. Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, 24, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Blake Ezra August 9, 2014 Dear world, I’m writing to you from a place of despair and confusion. When I say ‘world’, I don’t simply mean the planet upon which we all live but I address … Continue reading
TABLET MAGAZINE by Jordan Chandler Hirsch July 22, 2014 As protestors’ rhetoric heats up across Europe, many Jews feel safer in Israel The case for Israel is now playing out on the streets of Paris. Over the weekend, pro-Palestinian rioters … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Joshua Levitt June 2, 2014 The appearance of a small Israeli flag and a handwritten sign at a Syrian protest rally in London’s Trafalgar Square made a big impact. “I went to Trafalgar Square with a couple of … Continue reading