Most Clicked This Week
- Trump admin provides “millions of taxpayer dollars” to “pro-jihadist Islamist groups”
- “Many wrongly believe the United States has already reached full “maximum pressure” on Iran”
- American Jews aren’t threatened by their synagogues turning into fortresses, they’re threatened by armed anti-Semites walking in through open doors
- One of many amazing Israel statistics: GDP increase, 2000 to 2019, from $132BN to $404BN (206% growth)
- France’s President Macron finds time during Holocaust remembrance visit to take a meeting with Mahmoud Abbas famed holocaust-denier
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- In Chicago: Kosher Milt's Barbecue sold to employees, "will continue charitable giving as a key part of the business model"
- "The arrival of dozens of world leaders to Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit to fighting anti-Semitism represents recognition of Zionism's fundamental truth: The Land of Israel is the one and only, eternal homeland of the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: London
London mayor wants more Israel business, not less. A refreshing change from anti-Israel ex-Mayor Livingstone
ISRAEL 21C London mayor Boris Johnson has tech fun in Tel Aviv by Viva Sarah Press November 10, 2015 Officially, London Mayor Boris Johnson is in Israel on a trade mission to boost business and technology partnerships. But he’s also … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Staff March 22, 2015 Six people were arrested by London police on Sunday after a gang of 20 attacked a synagogue late Saturday night tearing books and assailing worshipers in the Stamford Hill suburb, according to multiple media … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Justin Jalil January 31, 2015 London’s mayor had some choice words Friday for Muslims who turn to radicalism, calling them sexually frustrated losers who turn to terrorism out of a deep-seated lack of self-confidence. “If you look at all the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Staff September 7, 2014 ‘Mail on Sunday’ reports that Aaron Kosminski, a 23-year-old Polish-Jewish immigrant was behind the murder of five women in London in 1888. Jack the Ripper was a mentally unstable Polish-Jewish immigrant, the Mail … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Liam Hoare September 1, 2014 UK Jewish community pulls together to say religious discrimination is not only a Jewish problem, but a British problem LONDON – A year after his gala installation as British chief rabbi, Ephraim … Continue reading
THE INDEPENDENT by Lizzie Dearden August 23, 2014 A former rapper fighting with the Islamic State (Isis) in Syria is believed to be one of several British jihadists under investigation following the beheading of James Foley. Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, 24, … Continue reading