Most Clicked This Week
- He Persisted
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “As a martyr, she is joined in heaven by thousands of Christian brothers, who died in the arena of barbarism”
- Newton, MA high school textbook teaches “several hundred Palestinian women have been imprisoned, tortured, and killed by Israeli occupation forces”
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- Elizabeth Warren campaign hires anti-Israel activist; Bernie Sanders tried that too.
Tag Archives: David Friedman
ALGEMEINER Nomination of David Friedman Threatens Leftist Jewish Leadership by Abraham H. Miller and Paul Miller February 16, 2017 David Friedman, President Donald Trump’s nominee for US ambassador to Israel, has managed to anger Jewish Voice for Peace, J Street, … Continue reading
David Friedman: “As Ambassador I will represent this administration’s policies not my own; and I will welcome all Americans, of every political view, when they visit Israel”
JEWISH PRESS Proposed US Amb to Israel Grilled by Senate Foreign Relations Comm by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 17th, 2017 A US senate confirmation hearing on Thursday for the nominee for ambassador to Israel was unusual both in terms of length … Continue reading
“As confirmation hearing approaches, liberal group urges US citizens to up pressure against David Friedman”
JERUSALEM POST J Street Fervently Campaigns Against Trump’s Pick for Ambassador to Israel by Tamara Zieve February 13, 2017 Liberal Jewish lobbying group J Street has launched a campaign against David Friedman, US President Donald Trump’s pick to serve as ambassador … Continue reading
Bibi’s DC visit next week marks “beginning of a new era in Israel’s relations with the US. But to make the most of this unprecedented opportunity, Israel needs to recognize its role as America’s ally”
JERUSALEM POST Beautiful Friendship by Caroline B. Glick February 9, 2017 …Democrats in both houses of Congress joined with their Republican counterparts in condemning UN Security Council Resolution 2334 that criminalized Israel. A significant number of Democratic lawmakers support Trump’s … Continue reading
State Department Arabists “have been more systematically wrong than any other area of specialists in the diplomatic corps. This is because Arabists not only take on the cause of the Arabs, but also the Arabs’ tendency for self-delusion”
THE HILL Failed diplomat Kurtzer attacks America’s newest ambassador to Israel by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach December 20, 2016 A predictable pattern has emerged over the last several decades of U.S. Middle East policy. The State Department will urge the president … Continue reading
TRUMP ISRAEL ADVISORY COMMITTEE Joint Statement from Jason Dov Greenblatt and David Friedman, Co-Chairmen November 2, 2016 It has been an exhilarating election cycle. Approximately seven months ago, we were blessed to have been tapped by Donald J. Trump to … Continue reading
COMMENTARY The Foolish Coming War on David Friedman by John Podhoretz December 16, 2016 …Other arguments will be advanced against [Friedman’s] nomination, like the fact that Friedman has no diplomatic experience. This is disingenuous. Every administration appoints ambassadors with no diplomatic experience, … Continue reading