Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Tag Archives: David Friedman
“The ADL isn’t wrong to say that Trump’s missed opportunities to denounce hate are a grave mistake, since moral leadership on such issues is part of the brief of any president”
NATIONAL REVIEW Who’s Encouraging Anti-Semitism? by Jonathan S. Tobin February 17, 2017 …Those concerned about anti-Semitism need to lose their Trump tunnel vision and look at comments in a speech Representative Keith Ellison — the leading candidate for chair of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Nomination of David Friedman Threatens Leftist Jewish Leadership by Abraham H. Miller and Paul Miller February 16, 2017 David Friedman, President Donald Trump’s nominee for US ambassador to Israel, has managed to anger Jewish Voice for Peace, J Street, … Continue reading
David Friedman: “As Ambassador I will represent this administration’s policies not my own; and I will welcome all Americans, of every political view, when they visit Israel”
JEWISH PRESS Proposed US Amb to Israel Grilled by Senate Foreign Relations Comm by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 17th, 2017 A US senate confirmation hearing on Thursday for the nominee for ambassador to Israel was unusual both in terms of length … Continue reading
“As confirmation hearing approaches, liberal group urges US citizens to up pressure against David Friedman”
JERUSALEM POST J Street Fervently Campaigns Against Trump’s Pick for Ambassador to Israel by Tamara Zieve February 13, 2017 Liberal Jewish lobbying group J Street has launched a campaign against David Friedman, US President Donald Trump’s pick to serve as ambassador … Continue reading
Bibi’s DC visit next week marks “beginning of a new era in Israel’s relations with the US. But to make the most of this unprecedented opportunity, Israel needs to recognize its role as America’s ally”
JERUSALEM POST Beautiful Friendship by Caroline B. Glick February 9, 2017 …Democrats in both houses of Congress joined with their Republican counterparts in condemning UN Security Council Resolution 2334 that criminalized Israel. A significant number of Democratic lawmakers support Trump’s … Continue reading
State Department Arabists “have been more systematically wrong than any other area of specialists in the diplomatic corps. This is because Arabists not only take on the cause of the Arabs, but also the Arabs’ tendency for self-delusion”
THE HILL Failed diplomat Kurtzer attacks America’s newest ambassador to Israel by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach December 20, 2016 A predictable pattern has emerged over the last several decades of U.S. Middle East policy. The State Department will urge the president … Continue reading
TRUMP ISRAEL ADVISORY COMMITTEE Joint Statement from Jason Dov Greenblatt and David Friedman, Co-Chairmen November 2, 2016 It has been an exhilarating election cycle. Approximately seven months ago, we were blessed to have been tapped by Donald J. Trump to … Continue reading