Most Clicked This Week
- "Until American progressives accept that the occupation is not the central issue for Israelis, we're going to have a hard time reunifying the Jewish people"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Antisemite, anti-Israel Jeremy Corbyn will be “more sympathetic to the views of Russia, Iran, North Korea and the Assad regime in Syria than Britain's long-standing allies in Washington and Europe”
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- #BDSFail U.S. opposing European Union decision "to single out Israeli goods"
Tag Archives: Auschwitz
TIMES OF ISRAEL Who is the punk-rock-poet-actor behind the pathos of ‘Son of Saul’? by Lisa Klug January 10, 2016 Raised in a Hungarian orphanage from age 4, Géza Röhrig was 12 when a Jewish family adopted him. Born with … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Associated Press and Staff April 25, 2015 A former Auschwitz guard on trial for 300,000 counts of accessory to murder and a Holocaust survivor whose family was killed in the camp embraced briefly during court proceedings, … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Charles Krauthammer January 29, 2015 …The Iranian bomb is a national security issue, an alliance issue and a regional Middle East issue. But it is also a uniquely Jewish issue because of Israel’s situation as the only … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Jeffrey Salkin January 27, 2015 …“Night Will Fall” is simply devastating. There is no way that the eye can “un-see” what it portrays. Nor can the mind “un-know” why Allied cameramen filmed their visual records in the … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Jewish Business News staff January 27, 2015 For the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, heads of state from France, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Malta, Norway, Poland, Slovenia and Switzerland will attend, but not the … Continue reading
TABLET MAG by Chavie Lieber November 26, 2014 In his memoir ‘Measure of a Man,’ Martin Greenfield recalls how he survived Auschwitz to become an iconic tailor to the stars…..He has hand-tailored suits for President Obama and President Clinton, as … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Marc Thiessen August 17, 2014 OSWIECIM, Poland Walking among the starvation cells and gas chambers where more than a million souls perished, it is hard to explain to my 12-year-old son how the free world allowed this … Continue reading