Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Muslim Brotherhood
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST BDS is against America and our way of life March 3, 2016 Today, a wave of hate is sweeping across our country. We must open our eyes to the demonization of America by the Boycott, … Continue reading
GATESTONE France: Criticize Islam and Live under Police Protection by Giulio Meotti February 28, 2016 “You are sentenced to death. It’s just a matter of time.” This message, in Arabic, was sent by Islamists to Laurence Marchand-Taillade, National Secretary of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER How I Was Harassed by UCLA’s Jewish Community for Being an IDF Veteran by Avi Dorman February 11, 2016 In 2007, I was severely wounded and nearly killed by a Hamas rocket while serving in the IDF. I eventually recovered (from … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA ‘UK gets Muslim Brotherhood threat – why doesn’t Obama?’ by Ari Yashar December 25, 2015 Experts say the official UK report released this week following an 18-month study, which declares the Muslim Brotherhood to be openly supportive of … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading
THE HILL Cruz bill would designate Muslim Brotherhood as terrorist group By Julian Hattem November 4, 2015 Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is trying to force the Obama administration’s hand to label the Muslim Brotherhood as a foreign terrorist organization. Along with … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Fox’s Greta Van Sustern Lets Huma Abedin off the Hook by Matthew Vadum October 19, 2015 A Fox News Channel report last week examining Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s role in the deadly Benghazi affair curiously ignored … Continue reading