Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Genetic researchers: Jewish DNA present in almost 1/4 of 650 million Latin Americans
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- #NYT "Apology" OpEd: "After #Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath"
- EVENT Chicago FIDF Annual Dinner
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
- "Rabbi Avraham Sinai, once Ibrahim Yassin, spied on #Hezbollah for Israel. This week his son Amos, born a Shiite Muslim in Lebanon, received a presidential citation for service in Golani brigade"
Tag Archives: Muslim Brotherhood
ALGEMEINER How I Was Harassed by UCLA’s Jewish Community for Being an IDF Veteran by Avi Dorman February 11, 2016 In 2007, I was severely wounded and nearly killed by a Hamas rocket while serving in the IDF. I eventually recovered (from … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA ‘UK gets Muslim Brotherhood threat – why doesn’t Obama?’ by Ari Yashar December 25, 2015 Experts say the official UK report released this week following an 18-month study, which declares the Muslim Brotherhood to be openly supportive of … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading
THE HILL Cruz bill would designate Muslim Brotherhood as terrorist group By Julian Hattem November 4, 2015 Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is trying to force the Obama administration’s hand to label the Muslim Brotherhood as a foreign terrorist organization. Along with … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Fox’s Greta Van Sustern Lets Huma Abedin off the Hook by Matthew Vadum October 19, 2015 A Fox News Channel report last week examining Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s role in the deadly Benghazi affair curiously ignored … Continue reading
GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY / HNN The Middle East Studies Blind Spot by Professor Jeffrey Herf September 27, 2015 Anti-Semitism, the hatred of the Jews as Jews, has a history in the Arab states and in Iran. It is blatant and … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Progressivism: Easing the Way to Mass Murder by Kenneth Levin September 26, 2015 …President Obama, during his 2008 campaign as well as in earlier speeches, promised to act against the Darfur genocide. But he has done nothing, even … Continue reading