Most Clicked This Week
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: BLM
THE DAILY WIRE Lemon Collapses When Challenged By Clarke by Robert Kraychik July 18, 2016 Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke made left-wing CNN’s Don Lemon visibly uncomfortable on Sunday night as he described the neo-Marxist Black Lives Matter as pushing … Continue reading
#ADL in supporting #BlackLivesMatter promotes anti-Semitism, denigration of cops and terrorism (and we thought ADL’s mission was fighting bigotry)
ALGEMEINER The ADL and #BlackLivesMatter by Morton A. Klein July 10, 2016 …However, the abiding Jewish support for black equality should not blind any organization into supporting the anti-police, antisemitic, anti-Israel #BlackLivesMatter movement. Therefore, my organization, the Zionist Organization of … Continue reading
#ConcernedStudents2015 from Brandeis issue ultimatum: If we don’t get it, shut it down, or we’ll kill this dog
LEGAL INSURRECTION Brandeis U becomes latest to receive set of “Demands” by William A. Jacobson November 20, 2015 Brandeis University becomes the latest school to receive a set of demands from a student protest group… or else. The group, calling itself … Continue reading
POLITICALLY SHORT by Nick Short September 6, 2015 When the organization known as Black Lives Matter (BLM) was first formed right after George Zimmerman’s acquittal in the death of Trayvon Martin on July 13, 2013, most overlooked the true intentions … Continue reading