Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: CNN
MEDIAITE CNN’s Ashleigh Banfield: Should We Ban Jews Since They’ve Committed Terrorist Attacks? by Andrew Husband December 8, 2015 CNN Legal View anchor Ashleigh Banfield and former Ronald Reagan White House administrator Jeffrey Lord argued vehemently over whether or not Republican presidential candidate Donald … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG Wave of Palestinian Violence Accompanied by Spate of Bad Writing October 14, 2015 Some correspondents and headline writers are doing a fine job reporting on the outbreak of terror in Israel, but all too many others are failing … Continue reading
CNN’s Jake Tapper moderates latest Republican debate with more heat than light, pitting candidates against each other. Rubio and Fiorina are two of the winners.
NEW YORK TIMES The Marco Rubio-Carly Fiorina Option by David Brooks September 18, 2015 ….Democrats have historically liked presidential nominees they can go gaga for, even if they lack experience: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy. Republicans on … Continue reading
BREITBART by Pamela Geller June 5, 2015 Now that it has come to light that Boston jihadis Usaama Rahim and Dawud Sharif Abdul Khaliq were plotting to behead me, the mainstream media is in full panic mode, trying to deny … Continue reading
CNN by Daphne Sashin May 19, 2015 In the past week, Jerusalem psychology professor Sydney Engelberg has gained Internet fame, fielded interview requests from all over the world and earned devotion from parents of infants everywhere, all because of a … Continue reading
Pam Geller skillfully dispatches CNN’s Alisyn Camerota who endeavors mightily to twist Pam’s words. A fascinating exchange that identifies some of the key issues of the cartoon debate.
ALGEMEINER by Staff December 25, 2014 Hayley Nagelberg, a high school senior from West Orange, NJ, has revealed that a top CNN executive asked her if she was “brain dead” following a question-and-answer session in Atlanta, where the news broadcaster … Continue reading