Most Clicked This Week
- A brave pro-Israel Muslim woman, attacked again
- Jews and Arabs saving each other's lives
- “Nowhere in her book does Bari Weiss indicate she has any problem with the deadening mental conformity of contemporary American liberalism”
- "How Iran makes war in the Middle East while turning U.S. foreign policy into an extension of partisan American politics"
- “Multiple cities in Illinois are forced to cut police, fire departments and other city services to fund pension plans”
- "What makes Trudeau’s blackface scandalous is not that it is bigoted, but that it directly contradicts his carefully curated brand as a racially enlightened progressive"
- Some of what went down at RJC Vegas, both Trump and Pence speaking with barely an hour in between
- Texas Jewish inmate Randy Halprin is scheduled for execution next month: “I didn’t intend the death of that officer. I didn’t shoot him. I didn’t pull my gun”
Tag Archives: CNN
MEDIAITE CNN’s Ashleigh Banfield: Should We Ban Jews Since They’ve Committed Terrorist Attacks? by Andrew Husband December 8, 2015 CNN Legal View anchor Ashleigh Banfield and former Ronald Reagan White House administrator Jeffrey Lord argued vehemently over whether or not Republican presidential candidate Donald … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG Wave of Palestinian Violence Accompanied by Spate of Bad Writing October 14, 2015 Some correspondents and headline writers are doing a fine job reporting on the outbreak of terror in Israel, but all too many others are failing … Continue reading
CNN’s Jake Tapper moderates latest Republican debate with more heat than light, pitting candidates against each other. Rubio and Fiorina are two of the winners.
NEW YORK TIMES The Marco Rubio-Carly Fiorina Option by David Brooks September 18, 2015 ….Democrats have historically liked presidential nominees they can go gaga for, even if they lack experience: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and John F. Kennedy. Republicans on … Continue reading
BREITBART by Pamela Geller June 5, 2015 Now that it has come to light that Boston jihadis Usaama Rahim and Dawud Sharif Abdul Khaliq were plotting to behead me, the mainstream media is in full panic mode, trying to deny … Continue reading
CNN by Daphne Sashin May 19, 2015 In the past week, Jerusalem psychology professor Sydney Engelberg has gained Internet fame, fielded interview requests from all over the world and earned devotion from parents of infants everywhere, all because of a … Continue reading
Pam Geller skillfully dispatches CNN’s Alisyn Camerota who endeavors mightily to twist Pam’s words. A fascinating exchange that identifies some of the key issues of the cartoon debate.
ALGEMEINER by Staff December 25, 2014 Hayley Nagelberg, a high school senior from West Orange, NJ, has revealed that a top CNN executive asked her if she was “brain dead” following a question-and-answer session in Atlanta, where the news broadcaster … Continue reading