Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Benjamin Netanyahu
“The belief that the new “populists” are all “far-right,” and therefore racist and anti-Semitic, doesn’t necessarily follow”
JNS Is the State of Israel supping with the devil? by Melanie Phillips December 13, 2018 …Indeed, he [Netanyahu] has gone out of his way to embrace leaders who, although some insist they are just conservative nationalists, are described by … Continue reading
“The prime minister of Israel is being investigated for corruption. His cabinet is crumbling. And he’s not going anywhere”
NEW YORK TIMES The Invincible Benjamin Netanyahu by Anshel Pfeffer December 7, 2018 …What makes Mr. Netanyahu so different? In nearly a decade back in power, he has delivered what had never seemed possible: a period of sustained economic growth, … Continue reading
“More and more people in Israel are recognizing that compromises and concessions have only led to more violence”
HAARETZ Pushing for an Israeli Victory Is the Only Way to End the Conflict with the Palestinians by Daniel Pipes December 2, 2018 From a practical political point of view, Avigdor Lieberman, Naftali Bennett, and their idea to take a … Continue reading
“Hamas didn’t achieve a military victory. But toppling the defense minister is a kind of victory because it shows that Hamas can shake Jerusalem’s politics at the very top”
THE NATIONAL INTEREST How Hamas Brought Israel to the Brink of Election Chaos by Seth Frantzman November 16, 2018 Israel’s defense minister Avigdor Lieberman resigned on November 14 in the wake of a ceasefire agreement with Hamas in Gaza. His … Continue reading
Lieberman resigns, last straw “apparently Netanyahu’s decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Defense Minister Lieberman resigns, urges early elections by Staff November 14, 2018 Yisrael Beytenu leader Avigdor Lieberman announced Wednesday that he was resigning his position as defense minister and exiting the coalition. His resignation … Continue reading
“Iran was closer to developing nuclear weapons than previously thought, according to a think tank report issued late Tuesday”
JERUSALEM POST Think Tank: Iran was closer to nukes than we thought by Yonah Jeremy Bob October 24, 2018 A report by the Institute for Science and International Security said that combining new information produced by the Mossad during its January … Continue reading
“Amid speculation Muscat would take a greater role in Israel-Palestinian peace talks, analysts say it’s more likely Jerusalem using the Gulf nation to send a message to Tehran”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Does Iran lurk behind Netanyahu’s historic visit to Oman? by Staff October 26, 2018 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced a surprise visit to Oman on Friday, boosting his claim to be leading Israel into a new era … Continue reading