Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: antisemitism
“‘It’s time to wander again,’ Mark Lewis tells fellow Jews facing rising antisemitism in Britain and across Europe”
THE HILL Poll: More than one-third of European Jews have considered emigrating due to anti-Semitism by Megan Keller December 10, 2018 More than one in three European Jews have thought about leaving their home in the past five years due … Continue reading
JNS Anti-Semites and their Jewish apologists by Jonathan S. Tobin December 7, 2018 …The most prominent example of this trend is New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg. In her latest column, she makes a straightforward argument for the proposition that support for the … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Progressive Zionists of the CA Democrat Party ‘Deeply Disappointed’ in Rashida Tlaib’s Support for BDS by Aaron Bandler December 4, 2018 The Progressive Zionists of the California Democratic Party told the Journal that they were “deeply disappointed” in … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Europe’s Jew Hatred, and Ours by Bari Weiss November 29, 2018 Paris. Toulouse. Malmo. Copenhagen. Brussels. Berlin. For most people, they are lovely cities where you might happily take a holiday. But for the world’s Jews, they … Continue reading
“Airbnb’s removal of Israeli listings may run afoul of such statutes as the Export Administration Act of 1979 and regulations promulgated thereunder, the Ribicoff Amendment to the Tax Reform Act of 1976, and the Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890″
REUTERS Airbnb faces Israeli class-action lawsuit for delisting settlements by Ori Lewis November 22, 2018 Lawyers launched a class action lawsuit in Israel on Thursday against Airbnb, accusing the company of “outrageous discrimination” and demanding monetary damages after it withdrew … Continue reading
“Accusing Jews of dual loyalty is one of the oldest and most pernicious #antisemitic tropes,” the #AJC wrote. “No surprise to see it coming from #LindaSarsour”
JTA Linda Sarsour under fire for suggesting Jewish progressives have divided loyalties November 18, 2018 Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour appeared to criticize American Jewish liberals of putting their support for Israel ahead of their commitment to democracy. Her comments, … Continue reading
Michael Oren: “Airbnb’s policy is the very definition of antiSemitism. No one should use its services”
JEWISH PRESS Deputy Minister Michael Oren Calls for Boycott Against Airbnb by Hana Levi Julian November 19, 2018 Kulanu Knesset member and Deputy Minister Michael Oren has called for a general boycott of the global Airbnb vacation rental listing service, … Continue reading