Most Clicked This Week
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US...is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government"
Tag Archives: antisemitism
“The German government that resides in Berlin has in recent years allowed hundreds of thousands of antisemites from Muslim countries to immigrate without selection”
JERUSALEM POST Berlin – Europe’s antisemitism capital by Manfred Gerstenfeld February 8 2019 Berlin has become Europe’s capital of antisemitism. Those who have been accustomed to considering Malmö as such were, however, not wrong. Malmö still suffers from major antisemitism. … Continue reading
“In an age of conspiracy theories, what chance do we have against the oldest conspiracy theory of all?”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Democrats and Anti-Semitism: The problem isn’t ‘tropes’ that are ‘hurtful.’ It’s policies that aim to wipe out the only Jewish nation. by Abigail Shrier February 13, 2019 ….That Ms. Omar would slander Israel is disturbing not because … Continue reading
“The ascendancy of the hard Left, which is Barack Obama’s lasting legacy, is transforming life in America for Jews”
AMERICAN GREATNESS Leftist Jew Hatred Has Come to America by Karin McQuillan January 23rd, 2019 …Jews have suffered huge discrimination in America. They arrived penniless and made it in one or two generations, embracing America with love despite the discrimination … Continue reading
Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other”
ALGEMEINER Former Women’s March Leader Upbraids ‘Antisemite’ Linda Sarsour for Posting Article Claiming Jews Are Waging War on Black People by Shiryn Ghermezian January 20, 2019 Anti-Israel activist and Woman’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour was excoriated as an “antisemite” on Sunday … Continue reading
“Antisemitic blacks assumed that they could not be credibly charged with bigotry and were therefore free to say what they pleased about Jews”
NATIONAL REVIEW The New, New Anti-Semitism by Victor Davis Hanson January 15, 2019 …The new form of the old bias grew most rapidly on the 1960s campus and was fueled by a number of leftist catalysts. The novel romance of … Continue reading
“Rubio is alleging that some Senate Democrats oppose the anti-BDS legislation on substance because of the supposedly growing popularity of the boycott movement within the Democratic Party”
TABLET MAG Anti-BDS Bill Battles Up Senate Hill by Armin Rosen January 7, 2019 …While there is disagreement on the Hill over the extent of internal Democratic opposition to the anti-BDS bill, sources from both parties confirmed to Tablet that … Continue reading
“Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state”
NGO MONITOR Amnesty International Singling Out Jews in 2019 January 3, 2019 Leaked documents seen by NGO Monitor and an analysis of public statements from NGO officials indicate that Amnesty International will conduct a series of intense campaigns singling out … Continue reading