People and organizations within and beyond Washington, DC, public policy circles, including US President Donald Trump, have expressed grave concern at the possibility that the United States is engaged in “endless wars.” Practically since the birth of the United States of America, various ideologies have waged war against us. For the Islamists (Muslim supremacists), this was but a continuation of their – at that time – uninterrupted 1,200-year war against non-Muslims everywhere, and Muslims whose version of the faith they didn’t agree with. It wasn’t until President Thomas Jefferson decided to stand up to the endless, unprovoked, savage assaults against US trade vessels by the Barbary pirates that violent jihadist acts against us stopped – for a while. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- Israel: Take back your #IronDome and replace it with an Iron Fist
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- "Until American progressives accept that the occupation is not the central issue for Israelis, we're going to have a hard time reunifying the Jewish people"
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- #BDSFail U.S. opposing European Union decision "to single out Israeli goods"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "Venice's ancient Jewish neighborhood was flooded on Friday morning, as a new high tide peaked at 154 cm, leaving 70% of the iconic Italian city inundated"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"