U.S. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other Democratic members of Congress and elected officials plan to address the annual J Street National Conference later this month, also featuring speakers from anti-Israel organizations including IfNotNow, the New Israel Fund, and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) national and central councils. Schumer and Pelosi are frequent speakers at the annual policy conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, or AIPAC, one of J Street’s main rivals. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”