U.S. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other Democratic members of Congress and elected officials plan to address the annual J Street National Conference later this month, also featuring speakers from anti-Israel organizations including IfNotNow, the New Israel Fund, and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) national and central councils. Schumer and Pelosi are frequent speakers at the annual policy conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, or AIPAC, one of J Street’s main rivals. READ MORE
Most Clicked This Week
- A personal message from ArchitectGuy
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- “Ginsburg embodied a particular ambivalence in Jewish life that is found in no other faith community”
- University of Illinois student government conflates #BDS and #BLM
- "Netanyahu has shattered the myth of the centrality of the "Palestinian question," maintained for several decades not only by the Arab League, but also by the OIC, the EU and the UN"
- Never Apologize to the Mob
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”