Most Clicked This Week
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "Israel’s first trip to the Moon, bringing the country’s flag to Earth’s satellite, also the first private mission to the lunar surface"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- The courageous Vanessa Redgrave felt the need to call out those "Zionist hoodlums"
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- New Yorker article "full of mistakes, lies, and obfuscations — but mostly, an effort to delegitimize the Jewish presence in Hebron by casting it in a dark light"
- “He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
- Media ignore Farrakhan's Chicago speech blaming Jews for society's problems
Tag Archives: United States
“Throughout Jewish history, Jewish continuity and survival have been rooted in Torat Yisrael, Eretz Yisrael and Am Yisrael”
JERUSALEM POST The tragic state of American Jewry by Caroline Glick March 14,2016 …Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, and with the rise of secularism in the US generally and among American Jewry in particular, Zionism … Continue reading
“As Hamas expands its tunnel network in Gaza, Israel, and the United States are collaborating on a clandestine project to thwart the Islamist group’s subterranean advantage”
FOREIGN POLICY Israel Is Building a Secret Tunnel-Destroying Weapon by Yardena Schwartz March 10, 2016 …According to intelligence officials, Israeli engineers are working tirelessly to develop what’s being called the “Underground Iron Dome” — a system that could detect and … Continue reading
THE JEWISH WEEK Why Israel Is Frustrated With American Jewish Leaders by Gerald M Steinberg January 27, 2016 In Jerusalem, I read Gary Rosenblatt’s column, “Frustration With Israel Is Growing Here At Home” (Jan. 8), with my own sense of … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Understanding the U.S./Israeli Relationship by Elise Cooper December 29, 2015 …Regarding the Palestinians, President Obama, according to Ross, “sees them as too weak to criticize and therefore reserves his criticism for Israel. The problem is when you give … Continue reading
DEFENSE NEWS Carter Pledges to Boost Israel’s Military Edge by Barbara Opall-Rome October 28, 2015 US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter has pledged to enhance “the entire spectrum” of strategic cooperation with Israel, from cyber defense and high-end attack capabilities down … Continue reading
DEFENSE NEWS US Military Intensifies Cooperation With Israel by Barbara Opall-Rome October 18, 2015 The US and Israel are marking a jam-packed week of military-to-military cooperation that cuts across all services and command echelons, from America’s top-ranked officer – USMC … Continue reading