Most Clicked This Week
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- United Hatzalah video viewed 22.5 million times in one week: "I don’t think any Jewish non-profit organization has received this much exposure in such a short time before"
- Take back the quad to fight #BDS
- #LongIsland #Synagogue installing metal detector as well as double-door “mantrap” vestibule
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "In order to reclaim those liberal and progressive causes, liberal American Jews must force a total rejection of the anti-Zionism and anti-Zionists within the political left"
Tag Archives: United States
“As Hamas expands its tunnel network in Gaza, Israel, and the United States are collaborating on a clandestine project to thwart the Islamist group’s subterranean advantage”
FOREIGN POLICY Israel Is Building a Secret Tunnel-Destroying Weapon by Yardena Schwartz March 10, 2016 …According to intelligence officials, Israeli engineers are working tirelessly to develop what’s being called the “Underground Iron Dome” — a system that could detect and … Continue reading
THE JEWISH WEEK Why Israel Is Frustrated With American Jewish Leaders by Gerald M Steinberg January 27, 2016 In Jerusalem, I read Gary Rosenblatt’s column, “Frustration With Israel Is Growing Here At Home” (Jan. 8), with my own sense of … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Understanding the U.S./Israeli Relationship by Elise Cooper December 29, 2015 …Regarding the Palestinians, President Obama, according to Ross, “sees them as too weak to criticize and therefore reserves his criticism for Israel. The problem is when you give … Continue reading
DEFENSE NEWS Carter Pledges to Boost Israel’s Military Edge by Barbara Opall-Rome October 28, 2015 US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter has pledged to enhance “the entire spectrum” of strategic cooperation with Israel, from cyber defense and high-end attack capabilities down … Continue reading
DEFENSE NEWS US Military Intensifies Cooperation With Israel by Barbara Opall-Rome October 18, 2015 The US and Israel are marking a jam-packed week of military-to-military cooperation that cuts across all services and command echelons, from America’s top-ranked officer – USMC … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Warren Kozak August 15, 2015 Humanitarians in uniform. Many years ago, I struck up a conversation with a Dutch businessman in a hotel in China. In the course of our discussion, I learned that he had been … Continue reading