Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- “Founded by former AIPAC officials, Pro-Israel America seeks to be more explicitly political than the powerful lobby”
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- Victor Davis Hanson: "Trump can be uncouth and crass. But he has shown an empathy for the hollowed-out interior, lacking from prior Republican and Democratic candidates"
Tag Archives: United States
THE OBSERVER by Jonathan Greenberg July 7, 2015 Peter Beinart and other leftists believe American cultural tide is shifting against Israel, but there’s little evidence for that ….This has been the mantra of the Jewish Left for some time: If … Continue reading
TABLET MAG by David P. Goldman July 2, 2015 Without a sense of exceptionalism, a country of chosen people cannot prosper Biblical Israel was America’s inspiration. Its successor, the State of Israel, yet may be America’s salvation, though usually the … Continue reading
Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad
CENTER FOR SECURITY POLICY June 25, 2015 ….According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Associated Press June 21, 2015 With some lawmakers chanting “Death to the America,” Iran’s parliament voted Sunday to ban access to military sites, documents and scientists as part of a future deal with world powers over … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR MARKETS by J.T. Young June 16, 2015 America has reversed direction from its origin of limited government and unlimited economy. Today, America is increasingly defined by an expanding government and a retreating economy. The question now is: When … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Victor Davis Hanson June 8, 2015 America’s descent into the Dark Ages will not end well. It never has in the past. History is not static and it does not progress linearly. There was more free speech … Continue reading
Should America be the world’s policeman? Does the world even need a policeman? Or would humanity be better off if America weren’t the dominant military superpower? Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist and foreign affairs expert Bret Stephens weighs in.