Most Clicked This Week
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “University lecturer, 73, sacked for telling colleague 'Jewish people are the cleverest in the world' and 'Germans are good engineers' says he is victim of 'woke' university culture”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- ‘Mein Kampf’, Entering the Public Domain, Must be Put in its Place
- #NickCannon says #BariWeiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Richard Goldberg, FDD Senior Adviser, sanctioned by Iran
Tag Archives: Hillel
OBSERVER Controversy Erupts Over Anti-Israel Group at Columbia University Hillel by Paul Miller April 1, 2016 On Thursday evening, approximately 50 Columbia University students came out to see the Israeli non-governmental organization Breaking the Silence at the Kraft Center for … Continue reading
#BDS How can leaders of Breaking the Silence be scheduled to speak at Columbia University on March 31st?
JERUSALEM POST How can leaders of BTS be scheduled to speak at Columbia University on March 31st? by Ronn Torossian March 23, 2016 Hillel International is the largest Jewish student group in the United States active on more than 550 … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER How I Was Harassed by UCLA’s Jewish Community for Being an IDF Veteran by Avi Dorman February 11, 2016 In 2007, I was severely wounded and nearly killed by a Hamas rocket while serving in the IDF. I eventually recovered (from … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Adam Nagourney March 5, 2015 It seemed like routine business for the student council at the University of California, Los Angeles: confirming the nomination of Rachel Beyda, a second-year economics major who wants to be a lawyer … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 8, 2014 Back in October, Holly Bicerano, a Jewish student at Boston University, penned an article for the Times of Israel entitled “Why Hillel Should Welcome Anti-Zionists and BDS Backers.” Extolling the virtues of a … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Aidan Pink November 2014 A new movement started by college students seeks to dramatically disrupt Jewish activities on campuses. How the community responds will have a large impact on the future of American Jewish life. READ MORE
JTA by Batya Ungar-Sargon October 14, 2014 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (JTA) — Harvard senior Rachel Sandalow-Ash scanned the exuberant crowd that packed a campus auditorium on Saturday night. “Wow,” she said, speaking to an audience of some 350 composed primarily of … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Associated Press June 8, 2014 NEW YORK — Once a unifying cause for generations of American Jews, Israel is now bitterly dividing Jewish communities. Jewish organizations are withdrawing invitations to Jewish speakers or performers considered too critical of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Amanda Borschel-Dan June 9, 2014 April saw the first major convergence of the Hillel International, J Street U and Open Hillel constellation. Despite Hillel International’s public partnership with J Street, the Boston University Hillel student board decided … Continue reading